"Sorry My Mom Is Crazy." Chapter 6

You guys wanted another chapter so here it is!! :P.
---------------

Still later Thursday.
*Aphmau's POV*
"Why do you do this to yourself Aph?" He asked me, almost in tears himself.
"I'm just a waste of space. Nobody cares about me. I just wanna die. Garroth I'm depressed! I'm a depressed, suicidal teenager!" I yelled at him. When all of the sudden my door burst open. "Hey I heard yelling what's going on-" Only to have a big gasp out of my mother.
"A-Aphmau!" She rushed to me. Tears starting to stream down her face. She pulled me into a hug. And I started crying all over again. Whispering "I'm sorry" to her over and over. When she pulled away, I wiped her tears.
"M-Mija" she took my wrist and looked at it closely. "W-why didn't you tell me?" She looked at me upset.
"I-I didn't want to bother you with my problems." I told her sheepishly. She stared at me hard.
"Aphmau. You could never bother me. I love you to death. And I will always be here for you, no matter what you're going through." I leaned in and hugged her happily. I felt my mother hug back. And then one of her arms left and I believe she pulled Garroth in.
"He really cares for you." She whispered to me, making me blush.
They both pulled away, and mom stood up, "Well I will go back to cooking dinner. And Garroth you're staying for supper, your mom already said you could." She then backed away toward the door.
"Have fun you two~ but not too much fun."
"Mom!" I scolded her, she laughed.
Walked out and closed the door. She then peaked her head back in, and said, "I never liked that Laurence guy by the way."
"Mom!"
"Sorry, sorry." She winked at Garroth making both of us blush. Then closed the door and left the room for real this time.
I turned to Garroth, "Sorry my mom is crazy." I laughed a bit. Not a fake one.
Garroth smiled at me.
"Now Gar, how about that math?"
"So we are just gonna pretend like I have no clue what is going on with you and go on with our lives?"
"Yep" I said popping the 'p'.
He just laughed. Making me blush. We started working on Math.
--------------------
When my Mom called us down to dinner she asked a ton of questions, and made me give her all of my razor blades. Which made both my mom and Garroth happy, knowing that I wouldn't hurt myself anymore. I told them both the whole story, from when I started getting bullied, my depression once all my friends left me, and when I met FC and what role he plays in my life. Then my mom embarrassed me by saying that she totally accepts Garroth for me.
--------------------------
Finally it was time for Garroth to leave, I walked him outside. And we headed to his house. When we arrived I told him thank you. And then I kissed his cheek, running down his porch quickly waving behind me. I finally turned to get a glance of Garroth, only to see him with a big goofy smile on his face while holding the cheek I kissed. I giggle slightly. Making my way home.

When I arrived I closed the door, leaned my back on it, and sighed dreamily.
"Oh my Irene, gurl! Spill all the deeds!" I looked up to see my mom. Oh well this is gonna take a while.
--------------