"Nothing Lasts Forever." Chapter 12

Later Sunday.
*???'s POV*
Hmph. If she thinks she is getting Garrath Ro'Maeve, she is wrong. I will make sure they don't get together. And then I will date him! He is mine!
----------------
*Aphmau's POV*
I'm mentally freaking out. Right now would be good to have my old friends by me. But obviously that isn't gonna happen. It's only 6 o'clock. But I'm freaking out. I don't know what to wear.

Oh Irene! I am freaking out too much. This is Garroth. I need to be comfortable anyways. So I guess I will wear really comfy jeans with a flowly tank top with a butterfly on it. It looks okay. And I will wear my favorite sneakers.

Bzzt bzzt.

Please don't be Laurence again. I plead silently and luckily it's not.

-hey Shu. I wish u good luck on ur date with Garroth. And I have news.

-thanks FC! And what is the news?

-I'm moving.

-u are?

-yep. And maybe i will meet u at my new school.

-wouldn't that be nice.

-hey! U are a great friend of mine. I could give u a real hug instead of a internet one.

-that would be nice. And u could be my shoulder to cry on when Garroth breaks my heart.

-I don't think he will. I have a good feeling about him.

-whatever. I think he will. Scratch that. No matter how much I want this to work out, most relationships don't last forever. I know he will.

-didn't he ask to be ur nothing bc before he said that, he said nothing lasts forever.

-he said, and I quote "I know that people say that nothing lasts forever. So I want you to be my nothing."

-and I think that's amazing for a guy to say.

-I do too. But I should probably go.

-K. Later Shu!

-Later!

I stood up. I have about 30 mins to get to the park. It's super good that I live close. So I head out to the park.

As I near the park, I spot the blonde haired guy I was searching for. But there was another with him. (A/N you guys know where this is going bc I'm cliché like that.) And they were talking. I was about to yell his name when they kissed. And my heart broke into a million pieces.

It's only when they pulled away that I was able to see the girl. It was Ivy. My old bully. She went on vacation. And I guess she's back now.

I finally was able to turn my head away from the sight and I started walking away. I didn't notice that I was crying until I pulled out my phone to text Garroth. I'm gonna be civilized about this.

-I can't come. And I don't think we should be friends or hang out anymore. Talk to you never.

I ended it on that note. And ran the rest of my way home. Crying. I unlocked the door.

Mom was still at work. So I wrote her a note.

If you get home and Garroth is at the door don't let him in.
Signed, Aph.

I then ran to my room and I searched my entire closet. I had one in here. Aha! Found it!

My one razor blade that I kept. And I sat down. And I started. All the way up my right arm. All the way up my left arm. I then walked calmly to my bathroom. And washed my arms and my blade. And I stored it away again. Before I reached for my phone.

-I told u FC.

-what?

-that he would break my heart.

-Shu, what happened?

I explained everything to him. And he listened.
------------------
An incoming bzzt bzzt came up while I was texting FC.

-why? What happened Aph?

Garroth.

-I don't want to talk to u.

-what did I do?!?

-u tell me what u did.

-I don't know! That's why I'm asking u.

-bye Garroth.

I ignored his next texts until he gave up. And I then looked through them.

-Aph! No don't go.
-I want to know what I did.
-why won't u speak to me.
-I don't understand
-if u won't answer I'm gonna come over.
-fine u leave me no choice. I'm coming over there right now.

What timing. The doorbell just rang. I'm not gonna answer it.

Bzzt bzzt.

-I'm here Aph. And I know that u are too.

-just go away Garroth! I don't wanna talk to u!

-I'm not gonna leave.

-well u should because I'm not coming to the door.

-I don't understand! Why?

-Just don't talk to me and leave me alone Garroth! You aren't gonna stay out there all night.

-I wish I could.

-too bad. Bye forever. I'm not gonna speak to u again. So lose my number.

-I will talk to u tomorrow Aph. And u will not stop me.

I sighed and climbed out to my roof, while pugging my headphones in and listening to music.
------------------