"I Will Always Be There For You." Chapter 3

Wednesday Afternoon.
*Aphmau's POV*
I was sitting on my bed, at home. After today at school.

-FC I don't know what this guys problem is, he sat next to me in every class, talked to me the whole day, and even sat next to me at lunch saying he "wants to get to know me" nobody wants to know me! I told him the consequences multiple times but he said that he's okay with it?! I'm so confused.

-well maybe he likes u

-FC u know what happened last time.i am not goin to go through that again

-it's just a suggestion but anyways do u plan on telling him?

-no

-why not? U told me

-bc I didn't tell any of my other friends there's no way I'm gonna tell my "new" friend

-okay..... 8D

-grrr

-haha 8D

I giggled. I love FC. I wish I could meet him though, add that to the list of sad things in my life. Although today was actually a good day. Maybe Garroth will help me......
Nope.
No he won't, you're just a waste of space.
Nobody likes you not even FC
You should just die! Everyone will be better off.
This way Garroth won't get hurt.
You're only going to ruin somebody else's life.
All the thoughts swarmed my head. I started crying and I reached for my phone.

-FC I want to cut.

-Shu it will be okay. You're are beautiful, you have a beautiful personality.

-I don't belong here. I'm just a waste of space. Nobody cares for me.

-Shu I care for you, you are a great friend of mine. Your mom loves you.

-FC I want to cut so badly.

-don't please

-I want to cuz I hate my life

-Shu it's okay

-no it's not

-just relax, okay?

-I can't I'm crying.

-just take deep breaths, everything will be okay

-I can't FC

-just try to. Breathe in, breathe out. Remember I'm here for you.

I did as he said. Breathe in breathe out. My whole body is shaking, I am crying so much. I finally calmed myself down by turning on one of my favorite songs.

-I'm okay now FC. Thank you.

-hey what r friends for? I will always be there for you. Now, about that rematch. 8D

-You're on!

I started smiling again. FC always brightens up my days. I love him, as a friend of course. But he is amazing. And my only true friend.

-but u know u should give that guy a chance

-I'll try

I then turned on my computer. To load up my game.
Bzzt bzzt
My phone buzzed with an unread message, I assumed that it would be FC. But it wasn't.

-hey Aph! This is Garroth

{Flashback}
Garroth approached me at lunch. And sat next to me. At this time in day, we are allowed to be on our phones. I was already on mine.
"Hey Aph!" He greeted happily. I just waved.
"U-Um hey, listen. Uh since you're my first friend here, can I have your phone number? I will give you mine." I looked at him. And held out my hand for his phone. He gave it to me. I add my contact in as 'Aph'.

I handed him my phone as well. When he handed it back, he took his phone and held it up to my face, tickled me, and then took the picture of me laughing and made it my contact picture. I just smiled at him, and not a fake one. I then took a picture of him when he wasn't looking and made it his contact picture. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Laurence getting mad or jealous. But I didn't care, I talked and talked with Garroth all lunch. And actually enjoined myself.
{flashback end}

-um hi Garroth.

-what r u up to?

-I'm just playin online with a friend.

-oh. Well I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out. But I will ttyl since ur busy

-kk ttyl

I turned back to my game. Attempting to beat FC.
------------------