"I'm Only One Call Away." Chapter 1

Guys! So I decided that I would write the day before I start chapters so people don't get confused! :P See ya later!

Tuesday Afternoon.
*Aphmau's POV*
Ugh. What another great day of Highschool. Notice the sarcasm.
I close the front door and sigh sadly.
"Hey mija. How was school today?" My mom called out to me from the kitchen.
"It was just great, like usual! I'm gonna head to my room now!" I yelled out to her as I walked up the stairs to my room.
I locked my bedroom door and walked over to my desk. Where the little jewelry box lay. And inside is one of my razor blades. Today was horrible.
Darn right it was horrible.
And it's all your fault. Nobody likes you!
Why can't you get that through your thick skull.
No one does and will like you.
You're fat, ugly, horrible, alone, you're mother doesn't even like you!
I roll up my pant legs and then my sleeves and then I cut my thighs while my inner voice speaks to me. It stings, yeah. And pains me in the morning, but it's better than all the mental abuse I've been going through.
You're worthless.
Their right, the voices.
You're useless.
You're a fat, ugly potato.
            That's my nickname at school, ugly potato. While more thoughts about how terrible I am, I start on my wrists, and make my way up my arm.
I'm glad that my mom doesn't ever suspect anything. I always fake a smile with her around. She doesn't need to know what really goes on with me.

I go over to my bookbag and grab my phone out from it. I pull up my one and only friends phone number and text him.

-hey FC, I'm really sorry.

-you did it again, didn't you?

-yeah I'm sorry. I know I said I would text you if I ever felt like I wanted to, but I just couldn't handle it.

-it's okay, but you know I'm always here for you right?

-I know.

-I'm serious Shu. I know we have never met, but I will always be there for you.

-okay FC.

-8D

-hey! U know I hate that face!

-yeah, but I bet you're smiling now. And a real one, not a fake one.

-yes, u always brighten my day FC. But I gtg, I think my moms bout to call me 4 dinner. Meet u later. K?

-yeah, we're gonna battle and I'm gonna beat u!

-in your dreams FC!

-ttyl Shu.

I sighed.
"MIJA DINNER!" My mom yelled up to me. I rushed to the bathroom, and washed up myself. I put the blade back and ran downstairs for dinner.

-----------------

-hah! I beat u Shu! I knew I would win!

-oh shush u! I still had to try tho.

-yeah. But you lost~

-ha-ha-ha very funny.

-yes it is, I'm glad that u agree.

-shut up!

-8D

-FC! U already know!

-83

-adding a cat face doesn't help!

-oh but it's funny to see ur reaction to it. 8D

-that's it! I'm rematching u tomorrow! Me v.s. U! And I will win. I'm gonna train hard.

-can't wait! Talk to you tomorrow, night Shu. Sweet dreams

-night FC

-call me if you need anything. I'm only one call away.

-yeah yeah night FC

-night Shu

I put my phone down and rolled over in my bed. Trying to fall asleep peacefully.

-------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter of Depressed. And I am well aware of making all the letters undercased during their text messages. I was trying to make it like in PDHS. But anyways guys.

-Fire Out Bye My Flames