"There Is Nothing To Worry About." Chapter 5

Later Thursday.
*Aphmau's POV*
I'm worried, Gene and his gang haven't messed with me since Garroth stood up for me. They're planning something.
Right and once they accomplish their plan,
Garroth won't be there for you.
He will leave you too.
And then, FC won't be able to stand you either.
"Hey Aph, you okay?" Garroth was infront of me.
"Yeah..... Just worried." I sighed.
"There is nothing to worry about." He stated calmly.
"Yes there is Garroth, I'm a walking time bomb. If you get close and I blow up we're both dead. Gene and his gang, are planning something big. They're never this quiet. And then you will probably leave me and-" I started.
"Woah woah woah. Who said I'm leaving? I'm staying, and you can't get rid of me. I will stay by your side."
"Yeah, that's what Laurence said too."
A look of shock crossed Garroth's face, he then shook his head, and asked, "Who?"
I sighed, "Laurence, he's my ex. He said he loved me and that he would never leave me either but-" I extended my arms and spun in a circle, "do you see him anywhere? I don't think so. So don't make promises you can't keep."
"I don't intend to. So Aphmau I promise that I will stand by you if you ever need help. And through any problems you may have." He looked so serious that I wanted to cry. The only one who had ever said that was FC.

I rushed and gave Garroth a hug. He was surprised but hugged back. For a moment I figured spilling all of my secrets to him. Cutting. Depression. Anxiety. But I-I can't. I will probably loose him as a friend.

We were on our way to my place.

When we arrived, I yelled out to my mom, "Mom! I'm home! And I brought a friend I'm gonna tutor!"

"Is it a boy?!"
"Yes Mom..." I sigh.
"Bring him here." She yelled out.
I turned to Garroth, "Sorry Garroth, I should of just said that you were a girl." He chuckled. And I turned back around and walked to my mom.
"Okay! State your name."
"U-um Garroth Ro'Meave."
"Oh my Irene! Are you Zianna's son?"
"Yes."
My mom squealed really loud.
"Well! Then I know you were raised right! Which reminds me! I need to call my girl~frand!"
I signaled Garroth to follow me to my room. Which he did while my mom and his were on the phone.

When we walked in, my mind immediately went to my jewelry box. Crap! I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. If he looks in there I'm dead. He grabbed my wrist making me hiss in pain. He immediately let go.
"Are you okay Aph? Did I grab your wrist to hard?" He asked worriedly.
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. But what did you want?"
"I just wanted to ask why you have a jewelry box if you never wear jewelry?" I followed his eyes and looked at it.
Getting nervous, I said quickly "Hey! How about I help you with your Math? Huh? Come on. Come sit."
"What are you hiding from me?" He grabbed the jewelry box before I could say anything.
I could feel tears brimming my eyes, I clutched my phone tightly, and stated shakily "G-Garroth t-trust me, y-you don't w-want to l-look in there." I reached for it, only for it to be pulled out of my reach.

Garroth's playful smile turned into a frown when he opened the box, "A-Aphmau?" He asked looking at me shakily. I felt tears streaming down my face as I ran into my bathroom that was attached to my room. I slammed the door and locked it.

-FC, he found out. He SAW the razor blade.

-are you okay?

-yeah but you know the usual crying, and sobbing. But this time with the additional wanting to die.

"A-Aphmau??" Garroth asked through the door. I sighed and stood up. Might as well get this done and over with. One less friend.
I shakily opened the door still shaking and sobbing. Garroth surprising pulled me into his arms. I found his heartbeat which calmed me down. He led me to my bed, and let me sit on his lap, crying into his shoulder. When I calmed down I pulled away and crawled off of him.

"Do you? D-Do you self harm?" He asks me. I nod.
"Aphmau, d-does your mom know?"
"N-no."
"Okay. Does anybody know?"
"FC does. A-and now you d-do." I reply looking away from his piercing blue eyes. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.
"H-how long?"
"How long what?" I ask back.
"How long have you been doing this to yourself?"
I look at him shyly. "I-I don't think you want to know." I told him.
"Tell me." He pleaded with his eyes, but his voice commands.
"T-two years." I mumble. He looks at me shocked.
"Can I see them?" He asks me.
This guy is serious?! I sigh. Get up and grab a tank top, and shorts to change into. I head into the bathroom.

When I come back out I sit on the bed, and I slowly pull my arms out from behind me. Gasping he looks at the fresh ones that I did the other night before FC could stop me. The shorts are short enough to see most of my thigh but not super short. So in short he can see lots of the cuts on my thighs. He begins to look at those ones too, and I could do was sit here and watch him...
---------------------

Sorry guys! I don't know if I should have made him find out this soon. Please comment your guys' thoughts on him finding out this soon.