"Aren't The Stars Pretty?" Chapter 7

Same Time Thursday.
*Garroth's POV*
I watched her race back down the street not looking back. I bet I was a tomato with a dreamy look on my face...

She....

She-she kissed me...

She kissed me!

"SHE KISSED ME!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Of course it was only the cheek but it made me really happy. After I finished, my little happy dance I walked inside. Only to see my mother at the door.

"So I take it, that the dinner was good?" She asked rhetorical.

"Yeah, it's that obvious." I mumbled but obviously she heard me.

"Oh~. Well you should invite her over some time. I would love to meet my future daughter in-law~."

"Mum!" I scolded her. She only giggled and hugged me.

"Oh Gar Gar~ I'm so happy that you finally found someone that you like." She stated.

"Yeah, and you are friends with her mom." With that statement, I ran up to my room, and fell asleep.

-------------------
Really Early Friday.

I woke up to my phone ringing, I pick up.

"Hello?" I ask groggily.

"Hey are you sleeping?" I hear her angelic voice ring out. I glance at the time. 2:34A.M.!!

"No, I'm skydiving." I reply to her sarcastically. She giggles making me melt.

"I'm sorry that I woke you up."

"No! No, it's fine Aph. If anyone woke me up, I'm glad it's you. Anyways what are you doing up at this time?"

"Aren't the stars pretty?" She asks ignoring the question. Where is she?

"Where are you so you can see the stars?" I ask curiously.

"I'm on my roof." She explains. I mentally freak out.

Is she planning on committing suicide?

Was she going to jump and called me to say her final goodbye?

Is she-

"Don't freak out you big baby. I'm not dead yet. And I don't plan on dying today." She stated.

Yet.

She said yet.

What does that mean?

"Hello? Garroth~?" The way she says my name, just makes butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Garroth did you fall asleep on me?" She asks. I'm too focused on her voice to realize what she's saying.

"Sweet dreams Garroth~" I hear her whisper through the phone, before she hangs up on me.

Man I don't understand why Laurence dumped her. She is perfect. I already knew about her and Laurence, he approached me the day I met Aph. At the end school when I told Aph that I would run and get a folder that I left in class.

{Flashback}
I was on my way back to my 7th period class when a guy approached me. He had light brown hair and light blue eyes.

"Hey. You're Garroth, right?" He asks me.

"Yes, why?" I ask him with precaution.

"My name is Laurence. I'm Aphmau's ex boyfriend. And I'm just warning you right now. You don't want to be involved with her. She is super ugly, stupid, and of course. She is a potato." Laurence stated.

"Don't talk about her like that!" I tell him.
"Look Garroth, I'm just trying to help you out here. You are seriously just asking for a death wish. You won't make any friends from being with her." He tells me, like I'm a little brother and he's saying that girls have cooties, and that I should stay away.

"I will not abandon her like you or her old friends. I made a promise that I wouldn't leave her. Like you did. But I intend to keep my word. Now if you will so kindly excuse me I have a folder that I need to grab. Aph is waiting on me." I told him straight forward. And I pushed past him.

{Flashback End}

----------------
Early Friday.

I wake up to my phone's alarm blaring. I mentally groan and jump out of bed. I'm planning on walking with Aph to school today. I can't get the fact that she kissed me out of my head. Well on the cheek, but I'm counting it. I get dressed and jump down my stairs happily.

"Well. Someone is happy this morning." My mum stated from the kitchen. I grabbed my bag, and yelled goodbye before heading out the door, towards Aphmau's place.

-----------------

Sorry I really didn't know what to do with his POV. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-Fire Out Bye My Flames
_