"I'm sure he'll be alright. He's just not feeling good." Balder assures me.

"You don't understand. What he's going through is what all Shadow Knights get. It's a horrible pain that is impossible to bear. The thing that could happen if we don't do something about is that he could die." I say and I begin to wale.

"It's alright. Carmen or someone should be able to do something about it before it's too late." Loki assures me and he rubs the back of my head to comfort me.

" Loki assures me and he rubs the back of my head to comfort me

"Fae , éla . Laurance anapávetai sto domátió tou." DJ tells me in Greek. I let go of Loki and go to my brother and keep on crying. DJ hugs me tight and tries to comfort me.

"Laurance tha eínai entáxei . Irémise. Na stamatísei na klaíei. Aftós tha eínai mia chará ." DJ tells me in Greek. Every time DJ gets worried and gets worried about someone he speaks Greek so no one else would understand him, but only my family. So no one else would get worried.

"I can't stop crying." I say and DJ rubs the back of my head and I keep on crying. We all then here a crash in Laurance's room and we run in there and Laurance is missing.

------Que the music (on the top)-----

"LAURANCE!" I yell and I jump out of the window to find him.

"Fae!" DJ yells, but I ignore him and keep running trying to find Laurance.

"Laurance! Laurance!" I keep calling out his name. I then hear a devilish laugh and someone yell. I follow the laughs and yelling and see the Demon Warlock and Laurance fighting.

"Laurance! Demon Warlock, let my brother go!" I yell at the Demon Warlock.

"Oh good. More of a show." The Demon Warlock says and I turn into a Shadow Knight and strike him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cry and keep striking him and he blocks them all.

"You won't have my brother!" I yell and cut his arm and he starts bleeding.

"Oh ho ho ho! This'll be fun! You're not stronger than me girl! I'm stronger than you!" He strikes me and I block it but fly back and he almost stabs me, but then Laurance blocks it.

"Laurance?" I say and he pushes the Demon Warlock back.

"Leave my sister alone!" Laurance yells and throws the Demon Warlock across the area. He was beating him until the Demon Warlock had enough.

"Enough!!!" The Demon Warlock yells and throws Laurance into a tree.

"Laurance!" I run towards him and I get so angry that I almost stab the Demon Warlock but he throws me into a tree. He walks towards Laurance and I try to get up but I couldn't see and my head was killing me.

"Ah!" Laurance tries sitting up but the Demon Warlock pins him against the tree he hit.

"Farewell, Lord Laurance." The Demon Warlock says and lifts up his sword.

-----Que the music (on the bottom)-----

"NO!!!!!!!!" I cry. I get up and run towards him and try to get to Laurance on time, but I was too late. Blood shot everywhere. that's when I went blind with tears. The Demon Warlock moves away from Laurance and I saw the wound on his chest and I ran over to him and had a break down.

"Laurance?" He fell in my arms and tears fell out of my eyes like a water fall.

"Laurance?" I say again and I heard footsteps behind me.

"No." I heard Carmen say and gallons of tears were coming out of my eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream and cry. I put my face against his chest.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM!?!?!?!?!? WHY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"