BTS Scenarios || Why Did BTS Wake You Up On A Saturday And How?

BTS Scenarios|| Why did BTS wake you up on a Saturday and how?

Hoseok: You feel someone pepper you with kisses and when you open your eyes, you see Hoseok, "Good morning sleepy head. When are you going to wake up? I though we could head out today."

Jimin: You feel two arms wrap themselves around, making you turn towards the owner of the arms. Without opening your eyes, you could tell it was Jimin. "How long are you going to sleep babe? I miss you." He says as he nuzzles up agains you neck.

Jin: The sent of Jins sweet cooking woke you up and before you got the chance to get up, you hear, "Y/N, get up. I know its a Sunday but its not healthy to wake up late." As you get up, Jin serves breakfast in bed. 

Jungkook: Just like Jimin, Jungkook warps his arms around you and makes you face him, "Wake up Y/N. After playing with the games and everything, it gets really bearing when you're not near me."

Namjoon: Namjoon sees you sleeping and walks over to you. You where sleeping on your side and you felt someone kiss your shoulder. The kisses moved to your neck then to your back. Its was enough to get you fully up. But Namjoon wakes you up to only make you stay in bed with him and have a good morning ; )

Taehyung: You hear someone calling your name and as you wake up, you see taehyung sitting crisscross in front of you. "Waaake uuup! I've been waiting to have breakfast with you but you haven't woken up in what seems like ages." Vs stomach growls, and you soon start to feel hungry.

Yoongi: You felt a push and then a kick and before you knew it you fell of the bed with a thud, "Wtf Yoongi?!"

"Ah, sorry Y/H." Yoongi woke you up because you woke him up multiple times so he wanted you to stop.

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ