He Saw Your Weakness

Start from the beginning

"Okay, on a count of three we both run." - you said and he just nodded.

"1..... 2........... 3!" - you said and quickly stood up and ran outside the gym.

"You sure are fast Ryōta, well what can I expect you're a basketball player. -chuckles-" - you said.

Midorima

You were inside the room waiting for Midorima to finish practice. You decided to wait for him there since its quiet and you can study your lessons in advance.

But you were getting distracted since you hear funny noises everywhere when you're the only one inside. Your heart starts to race and you started sweating.

When the door's abruptly opened which made you scared so you hid under the table.

"What are you doing, (First name)?!" - he said surprised, you felt relieved that it wasn't a ghost so you got out under and stood up.

He was taken aback because you were crying.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" - he said surprised, you didn't answered him, instead you went over to him and hugged him.

Even though he didn't know what happened he just hugged you back. "It's not like I want to hug you, but you hugged me first so, I'll just hug you back nanodayo." - he said, which made you smile.

Aomine

You were at Aomine's house since he's your groupmate on a project. As you edit the content of the brochure you were making, Aomine is casually watching tv which irritates you. He didn't even helped you in this project.

Your paper fell down, so you reached it, but stop midway since you saw a cockroach beside it.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!" - you screamed. You're scared of cockroach especially when they started to fly since they look gross.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! OI ARE YOU OKAY?!" - he said as he rushed towards you while you were looking at the cockroach that is now on the paper.