chapter 5

"Umm, kushina-san, can I have Naruto as my wife"
We were all shocked by what sasuke said

Naruto's pov

"Well, Naruto do you love him" my mom asked me but I don't know what to answer. Oh, that's right I can ask kyuubi about this.
"a hey, kyuubi do you think I love sasuke"

"maybe, remember when you told sasuke to leave him alone and never talk to him you felt like your going to cry real hard and your heart is aching even though it's your decision and not his, so I think yeah"

"Mom, I think I love him" my mom and dad were shocked and sasuke who is almost crying but still hold it in. And my mom accept it because they cared for my happiness. I don't know why but I feel really happy but I think it's because I can spend all day until we die with the one I love sasuke.

The next day

Sasuke and I walk to school together but we stopp for a moment when we saw a dark tunnel and go in there and we kiss we enjoyed it. We are already in front of the school and run to the classroom before his fangirls catch up.

Time skip
It is going home time now we were gonna go home but we have a plan I asked my mom that I will stay over at sasuke's house and my mom agree. So we hurried to go to sasuke's house

Time skip

We were in front of sasuke's house and it is really big or is it huge. Oh, well. When we came in I saw three people in the living room and I think it's his mom, dad and brother I guess we went closer to his family and introduced us

"Mom, dad and brother this is Naruto the one I love"

I saw sasuke's parents and brother shocked

"Naruto this is my family my mom's name is mikoto my father fugaku and my brother itachi"

I bow down to them and said "Nice to meet you"

They too told me nice to meet you. Now that introduction is done we go to sasuke's room and there we played games and do our homework then his mother called him and we go down to eat dinner his parents ask me ton of things like how we met how did we fall in love and many more things and in the end we kinda did it and the next morning my back really hurts but I enjoyed it really much but I didn't know that sasuke was really good

Time skip

It was one week later after we did it. And right now i'm in the bathroom barfing and I don't know why and when I went down I asked my mom if I could stay at home because I don't feel too good and my parents got worried and ask if something is wrong and make me go to the hospital there we discover that I am pregnant. I was afraid of telling it to sasuke and I decided to tell it to him next week. When I came over to his house I just saw something that I don't want to see.