chapter 3

Naruto pov
I fall down on my bed and said to kyuubi, "are you the one who gave me that wet dream"

Kyuubi answered him back " nope didn't do it I was asleep too you, know"

"So does that mean I did imagine that on my own"
I heard kyuubi laugh at me and he said "didn't I told you so, they said it was your unconscious desire "

Sasuke pov
Huh, something must have happen to Naruto.... Oh, I know how about I asked iruka sensei about where he lives. That's a good idea
.

Time skip
I already asked to iruka sensei where the dobe lives and said it was here right. I knock on the door and heard naruto's voice and said "wait a minute" and Naruto opened the door Naruto was shocked because it was sasuke in front of the door and Naruto suddenly closed the door while i fake i got hurt and he opened the door and I came inside quickly. "that was cheating" Naruto said with a cute pouted face, wait did I just called him cute no no no no. And I got back to why I came here "hey Naruto, are you sick or just faking it"
He said with a straight face "yep, i'm sick"
And I ask "what is your sick?"
I saw Naruto panicking and I smirk and said to naruto "is it love sick"
I saw Naruto blush and I heard my heart beat for the first time. This is going to be fun. "now that I know what your sick is i'll see you tomorrow"
The next day
I was walking to school since i'm already ready I saw Naruto and tried to speak with him and suddenly I saw a cat ears and tail on Naruto

Naruto pov
I talk with the kyuubi and said 'you can only take over control if sasuke talks to me' and as worst timing as possible I heard sasuke said "good morning". And as I promised the kyuubi took over my body and said with hyper "good morning, sasu" sasuke just stand there in froze and said "Who are you, you are not the dobe I know" i said to kyuubi to tell him the truth about you and he just agree. I changed back and said "sasuke, can talk later I'll tell you all about something" sasuke nodded his head slowly and I said "let's go, we don't want to be late now right" and we just go to the classroom.
Time skip
I go to sasuke and explain him everything about the kyuubi the temple of wishes everything but in the end somewhere in my heart hurt. And I said to sasuke goodbye. Tears was almost going out of my eye but then I was suddenly stop by sasuke's hand.