Chapter 6- Just Like You

Start from the beginning

"Y-your human?" The human says. His voice sounds male-like. You can't tell what his face looks like, it's too dark outside.

"Pretty much." You say jokingly.

"Please do come in." He says making space in the doorway. His hand gestures you to come in.

You smile gratefully as you walk in.

The warmth of the house is pleasant.

You hear the click of a light switch. Seconds later a light switches on. The room that you were in last night is more clear. It looks pretty homely.

"Nice jacket, I'm surprised Sans even let you use it." The guy says while crossing his arms. He appears to be checking you out.

You turn around to face the human. You can see his face clearly now. He has brown hair that goes down to his shoulders. He also has a fringe. His face is a light yellow.

He wears a purple jumper with blue lines and some brown tight trousers. He has nice legs...

He notices you staring. He slightly blushes.

"Wow Kid." He says sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"E-erm." You say back. There's a knot in your stomach from the awkwardness.

"AHHH! THE HUMAN HAS RETURNED! AND IVE SEEN YOU'VE MET FRISK. HE WAS THE BOY I MENTIONED YESTERDAY." Papyrus says from the top of the stairs.

So this is Frisk.

"So this is the human Sans hit?" Frisk asks, but he already knows the answer. "That's peak. I wanna apologise on his behalf, he can be a bit... bitchy."

"FRISK! USE MORE APPROPRIATE WORDS!"

"A female dog...?" Frisk says, not really knowing where this conversation was going.

"I PREFER THE WORD MOUTHY WHEN IT COMES TO SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, BUT IF YOU WISH TO USE FEMALE DOG THEN THATS OKAY." Papyrus says causally.

Frisk just snickers while you stand and giggle.

At this point Papyrus as reached the bottom of stairs and is standing next to you and Frisk.

"PLEASE HUMAN, SIT DOWN AND TRY SOME OF MY SPAGHETTI."

"Okay." You says, obeying him. Frisk follows and does the same.

Papyrus disappears into the kitchen.

You strike up conversation with Frisk.

"So uh, do you know when Sans will be back?" Frisk looks slightly disappointed when you say this, but does his best to hide it.

"You just missed him, he went out to Grillbyz about 20 minutes ago. Probably to get drunk again..." He says the last part to himself. He looks upset about something.

"Well I came here to give him this." You say as you take off his jacket and give it to Frisk.

"Though so." He says with a wink.