Forever My Best Friend - (One Direction)

A/N : Hii so well this is my first ever fan fiction ! I do apologize if my writing is terrible and i hope you enjoy it !

please vote and comment and i am open to opinions about what i can change !

enjoy

Zeeeee!

xxx

__________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter 1: Saying Hi to The Past

*Abigails POV*

"Abii! Abigailll!" my mum screamed from downstairs as i sat in my room listening to music and doing some art.

" Yes mum " i screamed turning off my music player on my ipod

"honey,please come down here i need you to please drive to the grocery store and pick up some milk and bread for me" she yelled with her sweet voice that she uses when she needs something. Don't get my wrong, i love my mum dearly,the only thing is when she wants something instead of just saying 'Abigail,please go to the grocery store' and i would go but it annoys me more when she uses that voice!

"coming mum,give me 5 minutes,just need to get my phone" i told her,grabbing my cell phone,earphones,wallet,keys and my shades....its not my fault i take a lot of things with me when im going out.

I ran downstairs grabbing the list my mum handed me,kissed her cheek and ran outside to my car. I jumped in,started the car and i turned the radio only to fine One Direction,Little Things playing. I turned it off immediately,its not that i don't like them its just that a certain member in the band, i would rather like to forget...

OH! where are my  manners : Hi I'm Abigail Johnson and I'm 19 years old ! I have blonde hair which i dyed,light brown eyes and I'm 5 ft 6 and people like my dimples best ! I can play the guitar and my singing skills aren't that bad actually !(A/N when i was writing i had the image of Bridget Mendler from Good Luck Charlie,if you don't know her Google is the answer)

I got out of my car and as i walked into the store i realized i should not have come to this store because after every turn there is One Direction merch everywhere ! I could spot that blonde hair and those blue eyes anywhere!

*flashback*

"Abiiiigaaaiilllll! I'm hunnngryyyy" Niall whined. Yes! THE Niall Horan ! Yes! He was my Best Friend,well he still is but when he left to go on The X Factor,he promised he would keep in touch but he never did! of course i was depressed! I was depressed for months until i realized it was his dream and that i should be happy for him! I was the supportive best friend of course, every week  I would sit in front of that TV screen and cheer him on! ppfft ! 'm not that bad of a best friend hey!

"Nialler,you're always hungry!" i replied to him with a smirk ! i got up and ran downstairs and got him a packet of chips and for me chocolate! I ran back upstairs to my room where i left Niall a few minutes before.

"see,you're hungry too" Niall teased me! i simply rolled my eyes which was a habit ever since i was around 5,which i learnt  from Niall's brother,Greg!

" Niall,its a snack not actual food !" i replied to him sticking my tongue out at him ! I know,I know i'm 18 years old and I stick my tongue out !

Niall just giggled at me and we ate our snacks peacefully!

*end of flashback*

That was just a week before Niall told me the news that he was going to audition for The X Factor ! Also the day he made me the promise that he wont forget out friendship !

I decided to stop thinking about him ! I read out loud the list mum had given me: Bread,milk,cheese,cereal and Oreos! hmm..Oreos ! yes!! Niall and I used to eat so many Oreos in one day, we have our own record !

I got the milk and bread and oreos! i was on my way to get Oreos when i bumped into someone and I dropped everything I had! dang! that's what i get for not getting those baskets that the annoying girl who was around 15 had offered me !

I looked up at the idiot who was on his phone and i was surprised to find the one person i hoped i would not see on this trip.........................

___________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think ! i know its crappy took me bout 4 hours or so !

please comment

Who do you think she meets ?

someone from school ?

someone from her past ?

or the person she hates the most ?

I will be updating soon and i will try to upload at least once a week! and if this fanfic goes on until December when i have my Summer holidays of about a month then i will update everyday !!

Thanks for reading and i apologize for the long AN !