Chapter 3

I rolled my eyes as Martha Kunis walked across the school yard shaking her butt way too much. Ryan started laughing when she almost fell over her heels trying to climb the stairs. How could she wear such high heels anyways? I would definitely fall down and break my ass if I ever wore them. She went up to Edison Miller and started kissing him up. I almost puked out my breakfast. Ryan sat there writing his book report which was due today.

"Didn't you finish it yet!" I exclaimed.

"No" he said giving me his signature smirk.

I stared at him then grabbed his paper and started writing his book report for him.

"You know I love you" he laughed

"Yeah yeah. I'm not your personal Hermione Granger bitch."

I sighed as I finished the last sentence and then gave him his report back.

"Thank you" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Raggedy hoe." I trying to hide my smile.

Yesterday was completely awful and I'm still scared about my parents finding us. What if they come and look for us in school? I seriously don't want that happening. Ryan suggested we not come to school anymore. I laughed at him. Yeah right. I shall never miss school.

*INCOMING!* Jake yelled as he and Aiden jumped on top of us.

"You're fucking kidding me right?" I pushed them off of me and dusted myself off.

Aiden and Jake were are only other friends. They were amazing but amazingly gay. They have been dating for over 2 years now. We have fun times together though even if they don't hang out with us that much.

Jake started jumping on top of me and I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. Ryan wasn't helping either just laughing his ass off. We were getting such strange looks from people.

"Jake cut it out!" I half laughed, half screamed.

"NEVER!"

'I have to go to class!" I pleaded

"Oh fine." He grinned.

I got up and ran to class showing Jake the finger cause I was most likely late. I ran and ran and ran until I reached the door.

I wasn't late. Thank the lord.

After School

I swear Martha was the most annoying bitch in the whole wide freaking never ending universe. I felt like punching her gut and making her cry so hard she needs water pumped into her veins in order to survive. Why the hell does she always have to pick on me? Okay fine I'm a bit overweight but that is a very sensitive topic for me. I emotionally eat myself to death everyday! Why doesn't she just leave me alone. I know no guy will ever like me but that doesn't mean she has to rub it in my face. Especially not Ryan. A tear ran down the corner of my eyes thinking about how he can never even think of me as more than a friend.

"Hey Hailey!" Jake shouted from across the deserted hall.

"Hey Jake!" I smiled wiping my tears away.

"Have you been crying?" He asked concerned.

"No"

"Yes"

"No!!"

"Yes!!!!"

"Okay fine I have been crying" I gave up.

"Why?" He asked me with deep concern in his eyes.

I didn't want to tell anyone but seeing how concerned Jake looked I told him everything.