I Will Never Let You Go (Emo love story)

I winced slightly as a big hand pushed me into the lockers. I turned around to see Edison Miller the most idiotic jock of the school with an amused expression on his face.

"What do you want Miller" I spat at him angrily.

"Did that actually hurt you? I thought emo's like getting hurt." he smirked rudely.

"Whatever" I wispered and made my way to the double doors which would lead me away from this terrible excuse of a school.

"Don't turn your back on me" he shouted angrily, the rage visible on his face.

My heart stop beating. Big mistake. I shouldn't have turned my back on him. 

I started walking faster, hoping I'd out run him but was I out of my bloody mind? He is the captain of the football team and all I am is an incredibly awkward excuse of a human. I really wish my best friend was here. Even though he doesn't look like it, he can take Edison.

Edison grabbed me from the back of my shirt and pulled me into an empty hallway. I'm going to get the beating of my life! I started feeling tears starting to collecting in my eyes but I refused to shed them. This jerk is not worth my tears. He grabbed my hand violently and shoved me in the lockers once again. He slapped my face so hard that I bet my cheek was as red as my hair.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I heard someone shout out in anger.

It was Ryan, my best friend. My almighty savior. I'm so glad he's here! I watched as he grabbed Edison by the collar and shoved him away from me. I quickly walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me questioningly.

"Stop Ryan" I whispered softly. I didn't want him to beat the living day lights out of him then go to jail. That's the last thing either of us needed in our lives at this moment.

"Hailey look what he did to you!" he exclaimed loudly.

"I know what he did but that dosen't mean you can kill him!" I said my voice rising slightly.

He sighed then looked at me in pain. His eyes softened as I hugged him and assured him that I was fine. We left Edison behind and made our way to the exit. The stinging on my face finally stopped and I felt a bit better.

I reached my house and my heart dropped again. My parents were probably fighting. Ryan must have felt the change in my mood and hugged me tightly.

"I'll come over at night" he whispered quietly so no one heard.

Ryan came at night because even at his house there were a few problems and it's better if we are together.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked worriedly.

I chuckled slightly. "I'm fine Ryan really!"

He sighed then smiled at me. We hugged one last time and I went inside my house ready to face a few more doses of agony.

"Hailey is that you?" mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes it's me mom" I shouted back trying to sound happy.

"Get in here"

I walked to the kitchen with a scared expression on my face. My mom was the one who hit me the most. Dad didn't even bother talking to me. He is my stepdad. I was a product of a one night stand so I have no clue who my real dad is. Mom wouldn't even tell me.

"Your dad is gone to some stupid hotel and I'm going to another one. Make your own food and eat it. I'll probably be back in a few days. Now go to your room." she snapped at me.

Why does my mom have to be so rude whenever she talks to me? Why can't she be a normal mother and love me?

I went upstairs and dumped my bag on one side then collapsed on my bed. My head was aching from everyone calling me emo and making fun of me all the time. Why can't people just be nice?

Maybe if I cut...No Hailey! You quit cutting a long time ago don't even dare! I quit cutting after Ryan found out about it. I told him I won't do it again and if I did he would get really angry. I can't risk losing my only friend.

People just love to see others in pain. Love seeing people suffer. I think it's just sick. They give you sympathy just because they want to be the *good guys* but I dont think they give a shit about if we are really hurt.

Stupid life. I'm not going to commit sucide though. I had considered it but then Ryan came along and I finally had a friend. Anyways what would happen to Ryan when I left? I wouldn't do that to him. I couldn't.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I slept till probably midnight when Ryan came through my window and climbed into bed beside me. I just hugged him and went back to sleep. I was so tired! Until I woke up at 2:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep. Ryan was awake too, staring into space.

I nudged him softly and he looked at me.

"I can't sleep" I told him quietly.

"I can't either" he whispered back.

I sat up and faced him.

"Lets go watch something. My parents aren't here" I said standing up.

He stood up to and nodded. There was a saw marathon going on, on the tv so we decided to watch that. We just laughed at the disgusting parts even though we were both quite disturbed by it. 

Out of nowhere I heard the door unlock and my mom walked in. Her eyes widened when she saw Ryan sitting there. Oh shit...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey :)

How do you guys like it so far?

This is my first story on wattpad so I hope you like it!

Please comment fan and vote for me!

I accept criticism but please don't be rude it hurts more than you think!

Thanks :D

                               weird_beard