Chapter 6

Chapter Six

A/N: Finally chapter 6 is here! The rest of the week I will be editing the previous chapters and making them better! Enjoy guys!!! :)))))))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once daylight hit the windows I decided to get up and do my daily routine. I borrowed some of Ryan's clothes which consisted of a Black Veil Brides T-shirt and skinny jeans which I had to roll over a couple times so they fit. By the time I came back outside Ryan was already up.

"I think we should call my aunt before we show up there. I don't want to randomly appear on her doorstep." I suggested.

"Good idea." Ryan nodded agreeing with me. "Do you want me to stay with you while you call her?"

"No I got it. You should go in the shower and get ready so we can leave right away." As Ryan got in the shower I picked up my phone and scrolled through the contacts to call my aunt. I stared at her name for a bit, scared to press the call button. What if she contacted my parents? What if she didn't want us to come? I brushed my doubts aside and decided to call her. Finally after 5 rings she picked up.

"Hailey? How are you?" My aunt exclaimed right away.

"Not so good Auntie. My step dad has gone completely insane. I don't know what to do anymore. He is threatening to kill me and my friend Ryan."

"Wait kill? You can't be serious Hales. What is going on?"

"I can't explain right now it is a very long story. Can we please come to your house and stay there for a while." I begged.

"Hailey...I don't know. That isn't exactly legal. Your parents can accuse me of kidnapping. I'm sure he won't do anything to you sweetheart. Try to go back and reason with your father." My aunt comforted me. Or at least tried.

"First of all he is not my father. Second of all, thanks for nothing." I grumbled angrily as I hung up the phone.

"Everything okay?" Ryan questioned coming out of the shower and looking at me.

"My aunt said we can't go to her" I whimpered as tears started to flow down my eyes. Ryan came over to me and sat down. He put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

"I'm so sorry Hailey. Don't worry we'll figure something out soon enough." Ryan sighed pressing his lips to my forehead. His wet hair dripped onto my face and I let out a soft laugh.

"My aunt said we should try to reason with my dad. Do you think that is a good idea?" I mumbled as I looked at Ryan. He froze up and looked back at me.

"I don't think we should do that Hailey. He is dangerous. But maybe if you tried calling him it might work." He suggested.

I picked up my phone and dialed my step dad's number.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was that :) What do you guys think? Please vote, comment and fan. It would actually mean so much if you did!! I love you guys and thanks for reading :))))))