I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS

Start from the beginning

I was to caught up in my road to bliss, that I didnt notice Eduardo go down my body till his head was between my legs. I popped my eyes open when I felt slick ,soft tongue ,lick my folds, letting out a loud moan ,at the feeling of his tongue on me.

My hips started to rotate against his tongue, as my hands grabbed hold of his hair in fists. I heard him growl , the vibration hitting me straight on my lower abdomen . I pulled harder most likely taking a few strands off him.

Did I care I was hurting him? 

FUCK NO.

I feel his tongue prop inside the opening he had made with his fingers , my lips letting out a soft hiss. When he turns my world upside down as he teeth gently bit down on my clit causing spasms rock through out my body. 

"YESS.", I whisper ,my eyes rolling to the ceiling ,hearing him chuckle . His lips grazing my skin , making his way back up my body, his fingers grabbing my chain quite painfully but Im to zeroed on my climax that I dont care , when his lips capture mine, in a heated kiss. 

Tasting myself on him, was exotic . For I knew he gave pleasure that I had never felt before,and he didnt have to do what he did , and for that reason I wrapped my legs around his torso, causing no space between us.

There was pause in our heated make out session ,and that small pause I knew he was the one for me .

 I wanted Eduardo Millas .

 We werent in love , in fact Im sure we far from it . But we had this connection , that made us be possessive over the other .Pulled us to each other , and I knew it was more than lust.

He was intrigued by my light , wanting to reach up and contain it, for that dark soul of his that I was trying to slip into . Both of us wanted the opposite thing from the other, and we both knew it . 

The truth was we wanted the other , and didnt care for the consequences even if it meant losing part of ourselves.

But did we want to accept the truth.

Fuck No.

So with that last thought , I looked up at him through my eyelashes, and with a smile I lifted my hips towards him. 

He reached over in the bedside table, grabbing a small packet , watching his rip it and slide onto himself couldnt make me more turned on than I already was. Our eyes , connecting in anticipation to what was to come.

He didnt need any other invitation before grabbing my thighs pulling me closer to his dick , capturing my lips with mine once again ,as  he thrusted all the way inside me.

"Fuck", He grunted, as we both held still. I grabbed his head , as I waited for the pain in my lower stomach to go away.

My body ,felt full to its max capacity . I really didnt know where I began and he ended. He was so big, I was unsure if we  could possibly continue, not because I didnt feel turned on anymore ,no it was becuase I literally thought we couldnt be unstuck

My muscles had clamped down on his dick , making a soft growl come out his mouth.

"Im sorry baby", He whispered , against my cheek. "You feel so good though baby , so good", He continued in encouragement. As he said this I felt the pain ease away , and a different sensation erupt that made me without knowing move my hips causing a deep groan .

"Ready Colors?Because I dont think I can hold back anymore.", He asked me , his jaw clenching as he restrained himself.

I nodded and thats all I did before my body was lifted off the mattress and he was ramming inside of me.