Daya..

Sliding the screen across I put the phone up to my ear.

"What?"

There wasn't any background noise. It seemed completely quiet. I repeated myself louder.

"Hello?"

"H-hey Dell.. Can you help m-me?"

I looked at the phone before bringing it back up to my ear.

"No. We talked about all circumstances, follow them or not," I chuckled coldly. "I really don't care."

"Odell you don't understand! They told me-"

"I told you to stay away from them in the first place. Did you? No. For all I care you can rot to death."

Her voice then sounded muffled, like she was crying.

"But, Odell," she whispered. "Don't you care about the baby?"

I rolled my eyes.

"That thing inside of you isn't fucking mine." I looked up to see Ciara coming over. "Look I have better things slash people to do so.. Good luck!"

"Odell-"

And with that I hung up.

Ciara sat on my lap rubbing my chin.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Nothing much.." I looked up. "So I was thinking."

"Oh God.." She said trying to get off my lap before I pulled her back.

"Stopppppp." I laughed. "Once we get this custody thing settled with Dom, what you think about moving?"

Her eyes got wide as she hopped off my lap.

"No Odell," She said pointing her finger at me. "I didn't wanna have to step into this situation but, it looks like I have to."

"What?" I spat.

"That's selfish! You know how much Valerie cherishes that little boy and you just want her to suffer even more than she already is! And that's not fair, it's ignorant. You think you can do whatever you want because you have the money to, but you can't take a child away from it's mother."

I stood up pointing at her.

"There you go again thinking you know what's right, but you don't! You're supposed to be on my side CiCi."

She grabbed my hands squeezing them.

"Baby, I'll always be on your side but, you take things too fair sometimes and you know you're wrong but, won't admit it. That's selfish."

I crossed my arms.

"That's not true."

She shook her head.

"See? You're denial. Keep in mind your decisions do effect other people too Odell."

I know how Valerie feels and I don't give one fuck.

-

Valerie

I quickly walked into my office with Dom wobbling behind. Once inside I realized a person sitting at my desk with there feet kicked up.

"Excuse me this is my office."

"I know." The man said turning the chair around.

I starred at him for a moment.

He facial structure was mesmerizing. His chiseled jaw, cute little freckles. He was breath taking.

I was soon brought out of my thoughts by Dom squeezing my leg. I looked down frowning.

"Late I see." He stood clasping his hands together.

But, he still sounds like an asshole..

"I-I'm very sorry sir, I couldn't find a babysitter and-"

"Stop." He laughed. "It's okay, hey little man."

He knelt down to give Dom a high five whereas Dom ran and hid underneath my desk.

"Okay." The man stood adjusting his suit. "You've Valerie right?"

I nodded shaking his hand.

"I never got your name.."

"Keith."

"Keith.." I repeated back. "Nice to meet you."

He smiled looking me up and down.

"You're just as my father described you."

"And that is..?" I responded uneasily.

"Gorgeous."

I smirked looking down.

"Why thank you.. Not to shabby yourself." I giggled.

"MOMMY! WORK TIME!"

I turned around to see Dom standing in my desk.

"That's my queue." I ran over and picked him up.

Keith laughed.

"I'll see you around Valerie."

"You too Keith.."

As he closed the door Dom slowly looked at me shaking his head.

"No mama."

(A/n: Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile! I've had a bit of a stressful week but, I finally got this finished so that made me happy. What do ya'll think of a Instagram page dedicated to this story?🤔Just an idea kinda.. I hope you enjoyed and please tell me you're thoughts! 💖)