Chapter 9

Valerie

I stood knocking on Odell's front door waiting for his lil' friend to open it. Soon I got impatient and barged in myself. Walking though the kitchen and then to the living room I found what I was looking for.

"Who are you?" The man asked squinting his eyes.

I pointed to Elijah.

"His mother hand him over, now."

The guy stood up and gave me Eli starring me up and down.

"Who are you anyway?" I asked irritated.

"Jarvis, Jarvis Landry. You can call me Juice if you want." He said extending his hand.

"Yeah, no. I don't wanna call you anything.." I said grabbing Eli's bag and walking away.

-

"I told you it wasn't a good idea.." Momma said cooking over the stove.

I quickly looked up at her.

"Momma you a lie! You the main one talking about 'that boy needa be in that baby life!' UH YOU BUG ME."

She quickly laughed before walking away.

Jordan walked into the kitchen and reached in the fridge for a water bottle.

"Hey, Jordan. Did you know the lakers are playing tonight?" I asked trying to spark conversation.

"I don't care."

I sighed leaning on the table.

"Why are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you," He mumbled. "I just don't like you."

And with that he went upstairs. A while after sitting and contemplating if I wanted to go bother him, I realized the doorbell rang.

Hopping up I ran over to it. Looking through the peep hole Crystal and Mia stood arguing with each other. So normal.

Letting them in I went back into the kitchen, taking a seat.

"Girl, you famous." Mia laughed.

"Whatchu talking about?" I asked grabbing a orange from the table.

"Shaderoom, Baller Alert, girl check this out." Crystal said taking my orange and giving me her phone.

I sighed before looking at what was on the phone. Seems that someone decided to record the augment Odell and I had. The caption said 'Odell Beckham Jr. got some baby momma drama. Who knew he even had a baby? 👀' Scrolling through the comments, people had lots of opinions.

It's not his first child..

Hoes these days, all they want is child support.

She look funky.

I see where she coming from, he needs to take care of his responsibilities.. He a grown ass man.

I smacked my forehead throwing the phone.

"Okay." Crystal said eating the orange.

"This is why no one needed to know! I kept it a secret for EXACT reasons! Ion wanna be in this bullshit." I said massaging my forehead.

"Why don't you response to the people?" Mia smiled handing me my phone.

"I can't. That's shady.." I whispered.

"You can." She said unlocking my phone.

Odell

"Then she had her big ass on me twerkin' man, I thought I was finna pass out! Then she did a split!"

I bust out laughing at Kavahra's story.

"Then what happened?" I asked out of breath.

"I fucked her."

Just after he said that my mom walked into the room.

"Mom!" I said hugging her.

"Stop. We need to talk."

She looked at Kavahra and then looked at me.

"Aye man, can you give us a minute?"

He nodded leaving the room.

"Yes mommy?" I smiled.

"Do know how angry I am?" She asked.

"I'm guessing very?" I laughed.

She sighed taking her phone out of her pocket, giving it to me.

A video played of Valerie and I yelling at eachother. I laughed giving it back to her.

"So?"

"No only have you lied to me about this child, but you seem to treat this girl like shit! Why Odell? Haven't I taught you better?" She asked.

"I don't care. I don't want it."

She laughed looking down.

"You sound just like your father you know? Wow, history repeats itself. Read this." She said giving me her phone again. "If you care enough."

Grabbing the phone i squinted at it. It was a twitter post that.. Valerie posted.

I'm sorry for the confusion that I've caused anyone. I didn't expect that to incident to occur. I don't want anyone to think of me badly for it, because honestly I didn't do anything wrong. Odell is my child's father and the only reason we had the altercation we did was the fact that he denies it in the most disrespectful way. I've keep my son a secret due to the reasons I'm tying this. And all of a sudden that anyone knows for that matter caused that argument and it's ridiculous. I didn't want that to happen and I don't wanna be bothered. I just wished Odell was a responsible person and actually cared to help. But that's okay.

Man I hate this bitch..