Chapter 44: 4 Months.

Começar do início

By the time I looked up, Cynthia and Kat were already lost in the crowd. They still think I'm with them.

No... Where is it?!

I looked along the ground, but couldn't find it.

Is it in the car? Great... Cynthia has the keys.

I ran up to the car, and tried to open the door.

It opened.

What? Now that I think about it, I didn't see Cynthia lock it, she must have been to excited to see Louis.

I checked in chair I had been sitting in.

There, in the backseat, was my most prized possession. My necklace.

I quickly grabbed it, locked the doors, and ran to the doors, pushing past the fans.

Cops were by the doors, making sure only people who need to catch a plane were allowed to get through.

I ran up to a lady cop.

"Um, excuse me, I'm here to see Niall Horan. I'm Hazel Starr, his girlfriend..." I said to her.

"Hold on." she checked something on her phone. "At least you're not lying, like all the other fans here. Hazel Starr? Come this way." she led me into the airport. I'm guessing she looked at a photo of me on her phone to make sure it was me.

"Thank you." she led me past a couple cafés, and through to the boarding areas.

~~~~~~~

Niall's POV.

"Of course Hazel's coming. I know she's mad about you not telling her sooner, but she will come, I swear." Zayn said to me.

"You should have seen her. She was so hurt. I don't think she's coming." I rested my head in my hands as we waited on the seats.

"Hey, look! It's Kat." Harry said.

He's right. There was a cop leading her around a corner, and in our direction.

"Kat!" Harry and Zayn ran up to her. They both gave her a big hug.

"Cynthia!" Louis ran up to her as she walked up behind them.

He gave her the biggest hug I've ever seen him give.

I knew it. Hazel's not coming. Why would she? I was such an ass.

"She'll come, man." Liam patted me on the shoulder, and walked over to Cynthia and Kat to give them goodbye hugs.

A tear started forming.

I should have told her.

Why did I act like a douche?

Why couldn't I be brave like Louis, and Harry, and tell her up front?

I'm an idiot. It's all my fault.

I should have told her.

"Niall! Come here!" Kat called me over.

I held my shaky voice in, walked to her and gave her a hug. "I don't know where she went. She was with us. She came. But she's gone somewhere." Kat whispered in my ear.

We pulled away. "Hazel came?"

Cynthia nodded and pulled me in for a hug. "She must've gotten lost in the crowd or something." she said in my ear.

I sighed as we pulled away.

"Or maybe Hazel just decided she didn't want to see me." I spoke loudly.