Chat-purr 1-'Cuz Why Not?

Marin sighed softly, staring wistfully at the back of Adrien's head.

"Dude, if you want to get anywhere with him you gotta make a move!" his best friend Alyn whispered harshly, but quietly enough so that the two boys in front of them wouldn't hear. Marin blushed profusely, hiding his face in his hands to avoid ridicule.

"It's not that easy for a guy to tell another guy that he likes him!" he hissed back. Marin wasn't sure when he turned 'gay,' if you would call it that. He didn't think that you could label it like that if you loved only one person. Sure, if you were looking for a partner in a single gender, maybe, but... Marin had never felt this way about anyone else, and he didn't think he ever would again. True love, he believed, could not be encompassed by words like that.

Too late he realised that Adrien had been staring at him weirdly for a few minutes now.

"Umm... Is he okay?" he asked Alyn, jabbing a thumb at Marin, who blushed even redder. The heat of embarrassment practically radiated off of his skin! Adrien laughed slightly. God, he was so cute, the way he closed his eyes and tilted his head back just a tiny bit. The way his shoulders shook and his blond hair rustled. The way light shone out of his voice.

If this wasn't love, Marin didn't know what was. Well, besides baking and fashion, of course. But that was different. He gazed, entranced, at Adrien's face, shaken out of his reverie only by the shrill clanging of the bell ringing. All heads immediately snapped to the front of the room, and Marin had a little time to cool down. He turned sheepishly to Alyn, who gave him a 'Really???' look.

"Here is an example of how to do an electron configuration for Zirconium. Write this down in your notes, blah blah blah," the teacher drawled. Marin wished that they taught how to create chemistry instead of actual chemistry. At least you could apply that to real life.

[Time skip brought by all da ships]

"Hey, Chat Noir," Ladybug sighed, dropping onto the roof aside his crime fighting partner. It was nighttime in Paris, and patrol duty for Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Well hellllooooo there, LB!" Chat grinned, "Say, have I ever told you how hilarious it is that you're a ladybug even though you're a guy? Friggin' hilarious! Nya-hahahaha!"

'Why me?', LB thought as he slapped his forehead.

"Hey, kitty, have I ever told told you that you're jokes aren't funny and they make everyone around you want to die?" he scowled.

"Alright, alright, let's go on patrol." Truth be told, Chat Noir liked it when his partner berated him. His angry face was cute, and it was what Chat saw the most of. Then again, his face was always cute. He was cute. He was everything. Cute, fierce, tough, kind, strong, sweet, etc. Chat had seen him go from beating up villains to comforting crying children in the blink of an eye.

"You can have my purse! Just please, leave me alone!" they heard a voice cry from a classic dark alley. They swung down to the source and were confronted with three armed, hulking guys with no regard for personal hygiene surrounding a teenage girl. A classic crime.

"Let her go," Ladybug snarled in a low voice that would make most men cry for their mothers, but the bullies were obviously too drunk to understand quite what was happening.

"Stay outta this, punks! This girl's ours! Ya can't have h-" WHAM! Ladybug's fist smashed into the side of his face, and he smashed into the side of the alley before passing out cold. The second guy tried to come at them with a baseball bat, but in his state tripped over the first and was also knocked out.

"Hey! That's not fair!" The last guy wailed before Chat whacked him over the head with his staff.

"You know what's not fair?" he hissed, "Three armed guys versus one unarmed girl!"

"Miss, are you alright?" Ladybug gently questioned the shaking girl.

"Y-yes! Thank you so much f-for saving m-me!" she stuttered.

"Come on, we'll take you home. Where do you live?" he asked, wrapping a hand around her waist securely before tossing his yo-yo up and swinging away. Chat Noir followed silently.

Yeah, of course, he thought sadly, Ladybug wouldn't like me. He definitely likes girls.' Chat Noir knew, but his heart couldn't help aching as he watched the girl cling to his partner in crime fighting. Because that was all that they'd ever be.

Notes-

*Ladybug- Wah! I dunno what to do! Lad-bug sounds friggin' awful, but Ladybug is too feminine! What the crap am I supposed to use instead!? If you can, please comment and tell me how to fix this! I'll look at other, non-yaoi gender-bent fanfics. Because there is only one other miraculous yaoi fanfic that I know of, and that is Flip a Coin, by wandering on the road of life on Fanfiction.net

**Does Paris have any dark alleys? All the pics I've seen of the houses are all of them just squished together, no space in between.

Marin- It's funny because there's this girl I know named Marin so this is weird lol. It's a guy's name tho.