Um, Acknowledgments, I Guess? How the Story Came to Be. You Can Just Skip This.

AND ALL THE LOST SHIPS STILL HAVE CAPTAINS.

Hello there. It's me, terrible writer.

Anyway, so I was at school doing crap, when I met one of my old friends I don't really talk to anymore. She was doing yo-yo tricks, and I was all like, "waow, cool yo-yos be cool stuff."

I was feeling a little irritated/amused with myself, because at that moment the only thing on my mind was "OH MY GLOB! LADYBUG HAS A YO-YO! MIRACULOUS! THE TALES OF LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR!!! OMG LOLOLOLOLOL"

Again, this was all in my mind. There was no way I was going to share the weird sh** that goes on in my head. But then, as we got into yo-yo convo, she said that she had bought a new one online.

BUT WAIT! Here's the good part. She muttered it, very, very quietly, but I distinctly heard heard her say, "Ladybug..."

BAM. WARNING BELLS. We instantly bonded over our love of the show that no one at my school had ever heard, and more importantly, the ship. She showed a bunch of drawings on Pinterest, and Marinette and Adrien gender-swapped. When I got home, like the first thing I did was look up all them adorable pictures, gender-swapped and not. I found male Marinette to be particularly cute, and when I looked up pictures of that, I found this pic of Marinette kissing Adrien.

Except they were both guys. Now, you may not know this about me, but I am a hardcore Yaoi fan. Oh wait, that came out wrong. What I mean is, I think it's really adorable when two boys are paired up and it's a super sweet story is born. I tried reading Junjou Romantica, but there's nothing romantic about it. It's just wrong. But I digress.

This is a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic, pairing gender-bent Marinette, in this story, Marin, with normal Adrien. As with all boyxboy stories, don't like? Don't read!