Hot Movies!

New Movies to Check Out:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Sea of Monsters

Genre: Action/Adventure
If you have never read the books you would love the movie. It is full of adventure and tons of twists and lets not forget an smidge of love. However if you have read the books you will still enjoy the movie but it is extremely different from the books especially around the ending. Although it is still the same love able characters as in the books. The movie begins with a competition between Clarisse La Rue a daughter of Ares and Percy Jackson that easily shows the rivalry between the two. Later the camp is attacked by a large metal bull in which Percy defeats. The camp discovers thought that the borders which protected the camp are slowly losing its magical power. So Mr D, the camp director, assigns who he believes is the best camper a quest to retrieve the lost Golden Fleece. That does not stop Percy, Annabeth,Grover and Percy's newly discovered half-brother Tyson from sneaking out and also hunting for the Fleece. And we'll you will have to see the movie to see what happens next on their adventure...;)

Old Movie Must See:
The Notebook

Genre: Romance
If your in the mood for a heartbreaking romance the the Notebook is a movie must see. Now I'm not going to spoil a thing in this movie. All I am going to say ladies is to make sure you have ice-cream and tissues near by.

That's all for now, until next month.
Hasty Luego!