Hot Seat

Hot Seat

My name is Tremaine Jackson, and you're on the Hot Seat! What's the Hot Seat? Something you may ask, well its what's new in pop culture. I have the juice so you continue to read and I got you.

I haven't seen this movie but I heard it critically acclaimed, as a mandatory must see. Riddick has taken the top spot on the Box Office number bringing in 18.7 million. I don't know about you guys but I definitely don't want to miss out on something that can brighten up my weekend. I did see "Meet The Millers" and it had a great plot and funny storyline.

I don't know about you but I grew up on Batman and Robin. So when you seen those characters you thing of strength and smarts. I don't get that same feel when I think and hear about the new batman. Ben Affleck, Ben Affleck plays and stared in a lot of movies. A lot of them were good, but the ones that were bad were very bad. You guys remember Dogma, Bartleby the angel trying to sneak in heaven against GOD's will. GOD loves all his creation and GOD don't want Ben Affleck in heaven then why should we let him be Batman?

Meanwhile in Milton, West Virginia two guys dressed up as real life superheroes. One of the hero's was dressed as Batman and the other one as Captain America. These two superhero came to the recue when they seen a burning house on fire. Captain America broke the window and Batman went inside. A few minutes later Batman came out with the neighbor's cat in hand. Now I think GOD would let him in heaven, give him the role of Batman and kick Ben Affleck to the curve. Google and check out the story, definite tear jerker.

If you don't own a Television, you wouldn't know that the football season has started up again. With the Raven's as the top prospect, winning the Super Bowl last year. We just have to wait to see what the season holds for us. Let go Detroit Lion's, I'm a big Lion's fan don't judge me.

Alone with that, after 2 years of fighting Tokyo, Japan gets to host 2020 Olympic and the Paralympic Games. When they announced that Tokyo won, some citizens jump for joy. While other shed a tear, result from the back and forth debating. This will make Tokyo, the first Asian city to host the Olympics twice. And to the contenders Madrid and Istanbul, sorry better luck next time.

Alone with that Mile Cyrus has official tip the meter with craziness. Lady Gaga was fans favorite act to watch but Miley is slowly taking the spotlight. With Miley's usually performance at the VMA's, lead her to attract a lot of attention. How could she not be on everyone's blogger and informative post? I call that free advertisement, and she definitely earns the advertisement from me.

When I'm not adding new part to my upcoming book, "What can possibly go wrong?" {I'm not plugging my book on this post! Or am I? Lmao} I'm a huge gamer, I love playing on my PlayStation 3. My game of choice is COD Black Ops 2, and there's another game coming out in the series. COD Ghost, which comes out this November 5, 2013. I'm very excited and anticipating that game. Much more games are coming out at the end of the year such as; GTA5, Forza Motorsport 5 (November) || Xbox One, Assassin's Creed IV, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, too many to list.

If you were a newborn, you wouldn't know that summer is coming to an end. Have no fear, scarf are still on the hot list. I checked the blogger for fashion and it seem like elegant wear is at an all time high. So put up all your jeans and tennis shoes and start shopping in the interview section. It'll work out in both ways; you would be the IT girl or boy in your school. Also when you're ready to get a job, you can wear you school clothes. That's a great ideal I know, and don't forget where you heard it first. WILDTEENMAGAZINE'

Its not Pop Culture but more political, I think its something worth knowing. According to former basketball star Dennis Rodman. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is the father of a little girl (Ju-ae). Dennis stated that Kim Jong-un is a great father and he actually got a chance to hold the baby. With reading this, I exhaled and started breathing normal again. Hopefully, like citizen in America. When they start parenthood they stop a lot of violence. We can cross our finger and pray North Korea is out the book for war. All we got to worry about now is Syria.

If you were like me, you would be waiting on the new Eddie Murphy movie. Well you would be wrong; Eddie Murphy is a Movie star turn singer. Eddie Murphy released a Caribbean favor video name Red Light Special featuring Snoop Lion. Yes Snoop Dogg changed his name to Lion. But I'm digressing from the information at hand. If you follow Eddie Murphy you wouldn't be surprise with this sudden move. Eddie Murphy has great vocal skills, too bad he would be considered, as a Jamie Foxx want to be.

The new king of Pop, The Weeknd released his album called Kiss Land. I definitely made it my business to get this album. The Weeknd sings about a fantasyland called Kiss Land, giving the music industry a new favor. If you ask me, I would say it gives me the Michael Jackson "Thriller" vibe. So if you like unorthodox greatness, then go to your local music story or iTunes and grab this album.

This is the Hot Seat brought to by WILDTEENMAGAZINE. I know right now your head is burning with all the hot stuff you got to Google and look up. So if you want to read more of my material follow me at http://www.wattpad.com/user/T_Jackson. Until next time, stay hip, stay hot, and stay up on Pop culture.