Beauty Blossom!

Welcome to beauty blossom to today i'm going to show you how to do a bandana hair style:

Style #2: Bandana Side Ponytail

•Using the bandana in the hair exactly as described in Style #1 above, sweep the rest of your hair over one shoulder...

•Secure that hair with an elastic into a low ponytail.

•Loosen hair to add an element of texture and softness to the look {you want a more tousled look}...

•Add a bobby pin to any stray strands or layers that fell out of the back...

•Add hairspray, as desired.

Style #3: Bandana with Messy Side Braid

•Using Style #1 as your base, begin a very subtle, soft twist behind your head to help secure shorter layers into the hairstyle...

•When the twist reaches your opposite shoulder, divide the hair into three sections...

•Begin a normal 3-strand braid...

•Secure the braid end with an elastic...

•Loosen the braided hair a little to add softness...

•Add hairspray, as desired.

Style #4: Bandana with Puff in Front

•Begin with hair down and curled...

•Do a deep part on one side of the head...

•Push the hair over to one side, toward the back of the head {you can tease the bangs to add more volume if your hair is thin or straight}...

•Now secure the bandana on the head in the same fashion as the above styles. When you tighten the bandana, it should puff up the bang area a bit creating a subtle poof in front of the bandana

•Add hairspray, as desired.

Teased High Bun :

Items Needed: Brush, rat-tail comb, spray bottle, 1 large hairband, 4-6 bobby pins, hairspray and hair bow or jewelry {if desired}.

Time Requirement: 5-8 minutes

Skill Level: Easy

Step-by-Step Instructions:

1.Begin by brushing your hair and pulling it into a high ponytail {You may find it easier to tip your head upside down when creating the ponytail. This will ensure that you get the HIGH ponytail look, instead of a ponytail on the back of your head}...

2.Once you have created the high ponytail, secure it hair with a hair band {I wanted a very soft and messy look, so I intentionally left the hair loose and even allowed some to stay out of the ponytail}...

3.Take either a comb or a teasing brush and begin teasing the hair of the ponytail a little at a time {I usually divide the ponytail into 4-5 sections to ensure all the hair is teased. The teasing usually just brushes out when you are done.}

4.When the ponytail is teased {a good sign is when the hair can almost stand by itself at the base}, then use the teaser brush to smooth down the top hair of the ponytail leaving the teased volume underneath...

5.Next, twist the hair very slightly and begin to wrap the hair around the elastic to create a bun. {I did this in a clockwise direction, but feel free do it in a counter-clockwise direction if you wish}...

6.When the bun is positioned the way you want it, use bobby pins to pin the rest of the hair into place....

7.Add any accessory you desire {such as the DIY cute hair jewelry or hair bow that Anne showed us how to make}.