Chapter 2 - Concern

Start from the beginning

   I kept my head to the ground the rest of the time.

   "What? Is this the signal for me to kiss you again, Princess?"

   I shot my head up, still completely embarrassed.

   "Y-You asshole–...Why do you have to say such things..." I managed to say, not looking at him.

   All I heard was snickering. I sighed, and stopped in place, making Skyler jerk back. I leaned up and kissed him myself; I guess he was surprised at first, he didn't follow along until a few seconds. Even though we were outside and in the public, it didn't seem to matter anymore. People have done worse in public; I mean just look at the rapists and tormented people in public. This wasn't some rape or anything of that nature. This was happiness, magnetic attractions and embarrassing moments, cute little remarks and angry, yet playful remarks as well, between two people. Love, between two people. That was us. Just two people in love.

   ...

   After a few more blocks of continuous walking, we got to my street.

   "I'm exhausted." I mumbled, taking fewer steps at a time.

   "Want me to carry you?" He gave that sly grin of his, and it made me rage a little inside.

   I shook my head, but he picked me up anyways in both of his arms, and he put my arms around his neck. I sighed and leaned onto his chest, feeling and hearing his heart beat. It slowly made me start to fall asleep on him, and I did just that.

   I awoke in my bed, surprisingly seeing Skyler's arms not tightly around me for once. Haha! Finally, at last! He doesn't have those rib-crushing arms around me! I silently sat myself up, trying not to wake Skyler up so then he'd force me to lay back down. Wait–...How did I get in my bed? All I remember was falling asleep on Skyler. Oh, duh, I'm such a dumb ass. Skyler put me to sleep. But, wait–...How...How did I get changed into my pajama's?–...Skyler–...Wh-What the hell did you do–...

   Oh hell no...

   "Skyler! Get your ass up!" I screamed at him, completely embarrassed, yet full of rage. Skyler shot up like a shotgun, being scared to death. I tried to hide the smile from his terrified face–...But it might've broken out. I screamed at him what I had thought had happened.

   "Wh-What are you talking about–...You dressed yourself..." he spoke tiredly, yawning a little. His eyelids were half-way down, and his face was pretty tired still. Now I feel terrible–...Great.

   "C-Can I go back to sleep now?" He rubbed his eyes, and I could see he was forcing himself to sit up still to somewhat "gaze" at me, even though it was just a tiredly stare.

   "I-I'm sorry–...I was just worried–...i-if y-you know. I would feel like my reputation was ruined or something..." I spoke extremely quiet.

   "R-Reputation?" Skyler spoke out, popping open his eyes fully, "What reputation?"

   "I– I–...d-don't want to show myself f-fully yet," I hid behind the door to the hallway, completely embarrassed and regretting I'd ever said anything. I could tell he was shell-shocked by that point. I peeked around again, seeing his jaw was wide open, along with his eyes bugged out.

   "I– I–...n-n-never–..." Skyler stuttered–...Oh God. I traumatized him. Why did I even open my mouth?

   "I–...n-n-never...th-thought about that, Allison. Wh-Why d-did–..." His voice trailed off; I still saw him staring into nothingness. I guess he was still pretty shell-shocked. I felt horrible.