How to make Brokenstar hate you/kick you out of his Clan

1.      Every cat should know Brokenstar despises sharpies. Just steal Hollyleaf’s sharpies and bring SharpieClan to war with ShadowClan! Brokenstar will see the sharpies and run away, regretting being made leader. (WARNING: Doing this may make Brokenstar hunt you down and kill you for scaring him as he’d be annoyed for embarrassing himself.)

2.      We should all know Brokenstar loves himself so much every other cat is just like air. All you have to do is get in his sight and he’ll automatically be annoyed!

3.      Come late for a meeting and go up to Brokenstar and push him onto the ground. State Brokenstar is dead and that you’re ShadowClan’s leader. Brokenstar will then be mad and shout at you while ShadowClan is surprised Brokenstar ‘returned from the StarClan’ (Dark Forest in his case).

4.      Bring 1D to the camp for a concert and have them stay forever. Brokenstar hates 1D so he’ll go bananas and eventually kill himself. (WARNING: You’ll get killed by his spirit when he figures out how to get into the Clans’ world. Don’t run; throw the sharpie crazy Hollyleaf at him and he’ll fade.)

5.      Remind Brokenstar his mother is a medicine cat and he’ll be mad. Who knew Brokenstar has always despised medicine cats?

6.      Talk over him when he’s talking. When he yells for you to stop, throw pie at his face and say okay. When he asks why you did that, look innocent and confused and ask what you did.

7.      (If you work at Burger King) When Brokenstar orders for something, deliberately give him the wrong order. Apologise and then say you’ll get the right order but keep getting it wrong. When Brokenstar asks if you keep messing his orders up on purpose, kick him out of Burger King and make sure he’s never allowed in again.

8.      Take Brokenstar to the Tribe of Rushing Water. Stoneteller (you) will give him the name “Cat who ate Deathberries” and Brokenstar will be annoyed to have died by eating death berries.

9.      Laugh at Brokentail that he’s blind. When Brokentail says he just acts that way, call him a liar and start crying. If he yells at you to stop it, get Bluestar or Tigerclaw to give him his dummy Yellowfang left in ShadowClan’s nursery. When Brokentail retorts he’s not a kit, remind him he is “Brokenkit” for breaking kits’ lives rather than hearts. You can also call him “Terminatedkit” to also remind him of what he did.

10.  Dance. That’s all you have to do. Brokenstar is the only cat who hates dancing because he keeps tripping over his paws and his face lands in fox dung.

11.  (If you’re a dark tabby) Act like Raggedstar. If Brokenstar does not believe you’re the real Raggedstar threaten to take away the rest of his nine lives. Hopefully he’ll act like a kit and respect you much to his dislike.

12.  Make him get taken in by kittypets. He’ll most likely be called “Scary Kitty” or something.

13.  Make yourself look scarier than Brokenstar. Brokenstar is the most scary-looking cat in the forest as we all know.

14.  Disobey Brokenstar’s orders.

15.  Act super nice to Brokenstar. Although Brokenstar’s rule is to be nice and treat him like a king, he’ll get really angry at you and kick you out.

16.  Yellowfang. Nothing else to say.

17.  Grab a leek and start dancing and singing to “Levan Polkka”. Brokenstar will not tolerate this and hate you forever.

18.  Pain every cat and the whole of ShadowClan’s territory pink. We know how much Brokenstar hates pink.

19.  BALLET.

20.  Offer Brokenstar a cookie.

Boulder: I just realised Brokenstar broke his own rule. He said that if you be nice to him he’ll love you forever and not kick you out of ShadowClan -- and  his law is to obey his orders. In other words, Brokenstar failed to obey his own rules.

Russetfur: XDDDD Idiot. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD