Nickel Has Returned!

kenzo0osmena
i dont mean to be rude or anything AT ALL because i love all your stories, but are you going to update The Art of Keeping Cool (to: Author)? if you cant answer that, you dont have to, but here's another one. Where'd you get the name Jayrkus from? To:Nico and Author

Hello! It's Nickel :) I figured I'd just go ahead and answer all of this for you since most of this I would have to explain anyway.

So, yes, I do plan on updating tAoKC. I will have it updated when I can. I know all of you guys love that story and are patiently waiting for an update and I appreciate it.

I have about a fourth of what I want to publish next written, but I've had to postpone finishing and publishing it because it's the end of the school year so I've been testing and everything there, my brother is graduating so I've been helping my mom plan a party, he's also getting married in August and I'm a bridesmaid so I've been helping plan for that, I work on Saturdays so my main writing day is taken up right now, and I'm eleven days out from leaving the country for a week.

Again, thank you to everyone who has been patiently waiting for an update. I'm sorry I took off from the book for so long, but I need time to let my life settle and get into a better mental state anyway. I'll be updating once the summer starts and I get back from my trip.

As for the name Jayrius:

So, I was writing one of the books that I deleted, Sun Angel's Daughter and I was at a part where Hazel was yelling at Nico for being stupid. And, me being me, when I yell at people, I use their full name; as in first, middle, and last. I figured Hazel would be like that when she's reprimanding someone as well.

As Nico is Italian, I already figured that Nico's full first name was more than just Nico, but that's not what I was looking for.

As a writer, I love the little bit of creative wiggle room I get away with writing fanfics and my own stories.

I was looking online to see if Uncle Rick had ever stated Nico's middle name along with his first and last. While I didn't find anything officially stated by Uncle Rick, I found a few different ask sites that stated Nico's full name was Jayrius Niccolo Thanos di Angelo.

Seeing as I'm a writer and that is an entirely badass name, I decided to run with it and use that has his name.

So, yeah. That's the story behind Jarius. Don't try to play it as fact because there's no statement by Uncle Rick; it's just a thing I found that I thought was cool and ran with.

Hope that was what you were looking for :)

- Nickel

Send me more asks!!