These Are The Questions I Look For

SamanthaTooren
Would you like it if there would be a Disney movie about lesbians or homosexuals and what would you want the plot to be like?

Of course I would! We, as in the LGBT+ community, is way too under represented. The only LGBT people in TV shows and movies right now are always the one "token" gay friend that ends up single at the end of the day or just carries the humor of the movie/show.

I think it'd be nice to have an LGBT movie about one or more LGBT characters dealing with getting through life or solving a mystery or fighting the bad guys or saving the Prince/Princess like any other movie. Give it the same story line and plot as you would a "straight people" movie, but put LGBT people in place of straight people.

All LGBT movies out there that I know of either have the gay person as the token friend or the movie is all about the struggles of coming out and how great their life was after they found their significant other.

While those are both great things and the movies about coming out have helped countless LGBT people, we don't have movies about straight people coming to terms with the fact that they're straight or them being the token friend in a movie. It's like all we're good for is humor or angst.

We're far too overshadowed and I think it'd be cool if they made a movie like they would any other movie but they just make the love interest a gay person or a trans person or any other person part of the LGBT community you could think of.

It's literally changing one aspect of any standard movie.

P.S. I'll be getting to the rest of the questions in my hair chapter at a later date. (Probably tomorrow)

Send me more asks!!