Oh Boy, That's Quite The List

DragomiAJ
Can you tell me how these people reacted to you coming out?
Leo
Piper
Hazel
Frank
Hedge
Reyna
Connor and Travis Stoll
Thalia
And also, what did Percy say to you after he realized you're gay?
(I'm sorry w/ all the gay questions, it's just I'm panromantic and asexual)

Well, I think I've answered something like this before, but I'll go ahead and answer these for you.

Leo - He didn't care. He just gave me a pat on the back and said he still expected nieces and nephews.

Piper - She was a bit surprised, but was quick to accept the fact.

Hazel - she was quite freaked out, but I think that's her 1930s speaking. But she eventually warmed up to it. Now Will and I go on double dates with her and Frank when we can.

Frank - he wasn't surprised. At all. He said he could tell and he 'has a great gaydar'.

Hedge - he just told me not to sneak off with any guys because he would find out and kill me.

Reyna - she hugged me and told me it was okay. She told me she wants to meet him when I get a boyfriend (which of course happened when Will and I got together) and that she'd be there for me whenever I needed it.

Connor and Travis Stoll - they were weird about it. Connor still won't talk to me. Travis was just worried about me trying to 'seduce him with my gay'. I told him he didn't have to worry about that because that's not how it worked and he said okay. We're alright now, I guess. Connor doesn't like it, though.

Thalia - I don't actually remember if I told her yet... She's not around very often. I don't think I've had a chance. I'm sure she'd be perfectly okay with it though.

I hope everything works out with you and whomever you meet in your lifetime. I hope your family and friends reacted well to it if you've already come out to them. If you haven't, I hope everything goes smoothly and its taken well when it happens!

Send me more asks!!