"You don't deserve to carry this guilt on your shoulders." He says, placing both of his hands on my shoulders as I stare at him with wide eyes.

"It should have been me." I whisper, pain laced around my voice even though I tried my best not to show it.

"But it wasn't." He mutters, quietly at me. "Nothing happens without a reason Harry. You need to find that reason and I will be here to help you. We all will."

"But right now all we need to focus on is getting you your freedom okay?" He asks, looking back and forth between my eyes. I nod as Liam drops his hands down to his sides.

"This doesn't mean I'm not giving up on finding him."  I say after a beat.

Liam let's out a small laugh. "I know you won't buddy."

Ryder's POV

"So what you are telling me is that Harry has called and texted you but you haven't replied?" Shawn asks, in disbelief while we both continue to move stuff out of his work room so I can use it as a bedroom. Luckily, they were only a few boxes and piles of papers on the desk in the corner.

"Yeah." I nod. "I've just been busy with moving here."

Shawn looks up at me, arching a brow. "Seriously?"

"What? Look, I am starting my new life, things are going good so far. I don't want anything to ruin it." I say shaking my head.

"Who says he will ruin it?" I frown, staying silent.

"Look, Harry lives here in London. The least you can do is make friends with him so you won't be cooped up in this house while you aren't at work." He says, gesturing his hand around the room. "Well when you do start work, I mean."

I sigh. "Okay."

"Alright. I'll take this box downstairs," Shawn says picking up the box off his desk.

"And you just bring that small pile of mail." He says gesturing with his chin. I nod, picking up the small pile of letters and proceed to follow him out the door.

Once we reach the bottom of the stairs, Shawn places the box on the floor right by the wall next to the others.

"I'll just take these to my office tomorrow." He shrugs. "Now what are those letters from?"

I glance down, and scan at the addresses. "They're basically all junk mail." I shrug, flipping through the small pile.

"Alright, well those can go in the trash then. Come on, I'll serve us something to drink." He says waving me over, walking into the kitchen. I follow him, still flipping through the letters and I am stopped in my tracks seeing a letter addressed from my dad.

"Dad sent you a letter." I say,glancing up a Shawn who walked over to the refrigerator. I move over to the trash can at the side of the kitchen island, opening the lid with the foot pedal; tossing the other letters inside before opening the letter from my dad.

"What does it say?" He asks, placing the carton of orange juice on the marble surface, before going over to the cabinets to grab two empty glasses.

"Dear Shawn,
Thank you for coming to talk to me the other day at the office. I needed that." I say starting to read the letter, furrowing my brows.