Chapter 23 : Is He????

Assalamualaikum.
First of all, I am sorry for a very late update. This update indicates that my tight schedule of lectures are over and exam time has began.

I have noticed the increased number of readers and followers. Jazakallah khair.

One more thing I have to tell to my patient readers that till half of December, the updates will be very slow, as my exams finish then. But I will do my best to update more. Also after half of December, there will be regular updates Insha Allah.

Jazakallah khair to all my readers who were patiently waiting for the update especially the ones who asked for update more frequently and still waited patiently.

Love you all,

Fatima.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

Chapter 23

That moment when you know that the person whom you are in love with, is head over heels for you.

"Reen " Hussain called me bringing back from zoning out.

"Reen, a year ago, when I met-"

"Rinnapi where are you? Rinna.. Here you are. " He was cut by Fara, who got stumbled seeing us.

"Assalamualaikum Sain bhai. Both of you, here? Did I interrupt your talk?" she looked confused.

"No, where you looking for me?" I said acting normal trying hard to lower the heart beats.

"Yes, Asim bhai was looking for you to check some important accounts. "

"Okay then I shall leave." I said to Fara, without even giving a glance at him or it may defeat my control over the heart beats.

It was like a dream of every girl. Reminiscing those moments, a smile escaped my lips.

"Api," she brought me back to consciousness.

"You okay?? " she narrowed her eyes with a doubt. As I saw her looking to my eyes, I shifted my gaze from her eyes in fear of spitting the truth.

"Yeah...I'm..OK." I stammered.

"Why are you staring at me.. Ha? " I asked acting weird.

"Nothing " she said after looking at me from head to toe.

"Hmm.. Where is Asim bhai? "

"He was there in the counter."

"Okay" I mumbled and escaped from there as fast as possible. I was more like running than walking by looking back.

Allah saved me.

And again bang. I bumped in someone.

"Hey, where are you looking at?" And I looked up to the voice.

Asim bhai.

I sighed out a breath with relief.

"I was... " I paused as I searched for words."looking for you. I was looking for you. Farah told me that you were looking for me, so I thought I should look for you. I started looking--" I was saying in a breath.

"Stop stop. Are you okay? "

Oh my God, am I acting different?

"Eh, what happened to this people every--"

"Okay, okay, you are okay. "

"Why are you--?"

"Fareen, you have some work. "