Chapter 18 : Big Sisters Are Too..

Assalamualaikum dear readers.

I'm so happy with the response I got in the previous chapter. So I thought why not another update.

Okay then lets directly get into this. I wish to update one more chapter. So if I get a very very good response in this chapter like the previous chapter, there will be another update today itself.

One more thing I want to say is that I'm really missing those beautiful inline comments in each and every line which brought smile on my homesick face.

So please give me lots of COMMENTS. I really wish for it. My old and new readers, please fulfill my wish.  PLEASE.

Hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Love,
Fatima

When you don't understand what is happening in your life, close your eyes and say, "Ya Allah, I know this is your plan, help me through it."

Chapter 18

It was true that not all the love stories had perfect endings. I was reading a heart touching love story of two who were completely opposite. I smiled when they smiled, cried when they cried, blushed when they were blushing, become happy in their happiness and sad in their sadness and experience all their emotions.

I wiped my tears which were flowing down my eyes. The influence of the story was great that tears were in no mood to stop.

"Api, mama told to get ready. We are going for dinner at--" Fara distracted the reading as I looked away from the book.

"Api, you are crying. What happened?" she noticed my tears. I wiped it and showed the book. She realized the reason for my tears and mouthed 'oh'

"Why we are going there? Anything special?" I asked her.

"Yes, there is something special. We are going to fix your wedding at"

"hussain's house?" I spilled. I didn't know why I said this.

Now this girl is not going to leave this.

This was the reason behind the say 'Think twice and do wise' so I should have thought and said.

"Hussain? you mean hussain bhai, ashi's brother. Right?" she said stressing the end.

"No. I didn't tell"

"Yes you did. I didn't complete my sentence. But you did it perfectly."

"No fara. nothing like that. Its just-"

"Came out. It just came out. The truth just came out."

I was about to defend myself but she put her fingers on my lips to shut. She hugged me so tight saying "Thank you api. I'm so happy to get him as my jiju."

I was shocked. My eyeballs were like it came out of sockets. She released me from her tight hug and started to jump and dance around.

"I'm so happy. Now I and ashi is going to be relatives. We can hangout, sleepover and do whatever we want whenever we want" she said spinning me.

"Farah, are you insane? There is nothing like that." I said stopping her.

"Oh! Then sit down." She said making me sit on the bed and she bend on her knees in front of me. She took my hands in her and looked in to my eyes so seriously.

"Look into my eyes and tell me that there is nothing." she said like a psychiatrist.

"Farah." I said in an irritated tone.