Chapter 14 : The New Manager

There are people on this earth who may seem INSIGNIFICANT to you and me. But they are BELOVED to Allah and their name is constantly mentioned among the angels in the sky.

Chapter 14

Balancing a hijab pin between the teeth while hearing mom's scold that it will go into my stomach can really lead the pin into my stomach.

As Allah's blessings it didn't happen yet as I fixed my hijab properly while I saw Fara pacing around the room nervous. I took the pin and fixed it on my hijab as I giggled shaking my head seeing her unnecessary nervousness.

And she stopped biting her lips, "Rinna, will they abuse me?"

I turned around to her and said,"may be" shrugging my shoulders with my raised eye brow.

"Api, you are my senior. You will tell them not to, right?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

"Yeah I can and I will," I paused as a smile of hope appeared on her face and I continued smirking,"I will definitely tell them to bully you to the worst."

"Api" she whined as I laughed grabbing my bag and left the room.

"Api, you will not na? You will protect me right?" She said following me.

"Ask the protector  to protect you."

"I had prayed. But I don't know from where this... this is coming."

She and her nervousness

And I stopped in my tracks and turned back to her, "Are you getting married? Or is the unlucky guy supposed marry you coming over to see you?"

She looked confused like 'what is this Api saying'.

"No, right?" I asked and she nodded her head in approval.

"Then why this nervousness? Its just you are going to college. Simple." I exclaimed and walked down the stairs.

"Oh God, you haven't gone till now. It's your first day, don't be late. Don't you know, first impression is the best impression, Fara? And you Rinna"

I cut mom and said,"going mom. Allah Hafiz "

After a long process of convince and request, I'm allowed to go to college in scooter. My first day to college in scooter was Fara's first day in college.

"Api, please ride slowly. Its my first day in college and I haven't reached there yet. Please I don't want to die." She said and started reciting all the Surahs she remember.

Soon we reached the college and I parked it.

"Alhamdulillah, I'm alive." She said sighing.

I looked all over the campus. The campus premises were decorated to welcome the freshers. The whole campus had turned into celebration zone again. Everyone was eager to welcome the freshman.

"Api, nice college. I hope people here are nice too. " Fara said.

"Stop worrying. They will not eat you. Also I think you better call me, Fareen. No Rinna no Api. You know people will be wondering 'why this oldie is addressing this young kid as Api'."

"I'm not old, you are"

"Yeah I'm only elder by two years. Yeah I know I'm more more mature, beautiful and intelligent than you. And you are taller and fatter than me. So who will say that I'm elder?"

"Mature?Beautiful? Intelligent?  I wonder you have even pass by these qualities. And I'm not fat. Just because you are skinny like a stick doesn't mean that I'm fat."