Chapter 16 : The last slice of Blueberry cake..

Assaalmualaikum.
Two updates a day. Surprised?
Yes this chapter is to you all the beautiful readers having more Fareen Hussain moments.

So about the fiction awards, once again I'm telling you. If you love this story and Hussain and Fareen or any other characters, its your time to express it. You can nominate the story with my username in the categories. As in genre, this story is Spiritual. There are many other categories you can nominate too.

As double update I gave, I wish you will give your precious votes and comments on how the story is going. I really want to know it. Please.

Please share this story with others if you liked the story.

I think you are happy with the double update. Are you?

Love you all.

Love,
Fatima

'The believers who show the perfect faith are those with best behaviour and the best of you are those who are best to their wives. '
Al Tirmidhi

Chapter 16

"So let's hangout" Shama asked with excitement and I looked up at her with the same excitement.

"Okay then let's call Rizwi too." She said while I nodded agreeing.

"But I have to go to cafe in the evening."

"Okay" she mumbled with her eyes focused in her phone to call Rizwi.

She called Rizwi and told about it while she said the new problem.

"How will we go?"

"Hmm.. We can ask Shayan to drop us in the mall."

She gave me a look that its never going to happen.

"Bhai is better,"

"Let's try" I said grabbing her hand and walked out to downstairs.

Shayan was playing video game with Hassan.

Oh Hassan is here.

While Shirin Aunty was busy checking the answer sheets of her students, Razia Api was in the kitchen. This was what made Shirin aunty different from other women as they spend their time in the kitchen in weekend, but she will be busy in school works. This was her habit even before Razia came here getting married.

It was the quality of their trio. While Shirin aunty was workaholic teacher, mom always worried about cafe and Amina aunty about the cleanliness of the house and surroundings as she is a clean freak.

"Aunty can we go out to mall?" I asked her permission as she was my guardian for these days.

"For what?"

"To buy things necessary for next project. " Shama said.

"Okay."

I shared a glance with Shama and we sat down in the couch.

Success.
Next is Shayan.

Shama looked at me with no hope as I gave her a look to give some hope. And she smiled and looked at me signalling to look behind. I wondered what it was and saw Shiraz bhai about to go out.

"Bhai, can you drop us at mall?" She asked and he looked me as I gave him a face to help us.

"But Shama, he is going in other way. Leave now or you will get late for the meeting." Aunty said which gave Bhai a chance to escape from us and he did.