Chapter 12 : When Things Get Resolved..

Our success and failure is in the hands of Allah, not people. If He is with you, no one can harm you.

Chapter - 12

The silence in my room was broken by the ringtone of Fara's phone.

"Api, please take the call" Fara shouted from bathroom.

"Always api take the call, api take the call. Why can't you come and take it yourself? Its your phone" I said irritated walking towards the table where the phone was kept.

I received the call without looking the caller ID.

"Assalamualaikum Fara. Can you please give the phone to the careless sister of yours?"

Shama

"Walaikumusalam. This is the careless sister of hers. Can't you call to my phone, idiotic friend of mine?"

"Can't you keep your phone switch on, sweetheart of Pressure pumper?" She fired back and I fumed in anger.

"Shut up"

"Wrong answer. Its shut down. Shut down the story. That's for what I called."

"What story?"

"I know that your over thinking brain will not let you sleep until it will clear the confusions like sudden marriage of Bhai."

"Yeah you know my brain too well. But I know you love me more than my brain. Okay then clear it. What is happening around? I can't understand anything"

"Its because your tube light does not work properly"

"Shama tell me"

"Razia Api's wedding was fixed with some man named Abbas."

"When ?? I didn't know."

"Me neither. Now listen."

"Okay then"

"Yesterday evening when i reached home bhai was already there along with his friends and your parents with Asif uncle and Shaista aunty. I suspected that they were discussing something serious. You know Atif, that idiotic friend of bhai. Even though he is of no use, at least this time had some use of him. He told me the whole story."

Love stories always fascinated everyone especially youth. It fascinate more if its real halal love story.

All my ears which does not hear lecture became sharp. The inactive brain of mine while studying became most active.

As I had seen a small sign of their love recently, I didn't take it serious. I asked myself whether I was blind since my ears couldn't believe that this love story began five years ago. That is before I saw the sign and even before we came to the city.

Was I blind ?
No, my tube light didn't work.

And she told me the story.
In order to marry one the who she love, Razia Api informed that her marriage was getting fixed and she can't live without him, burst onto tears and all drama -  in Atif's words.

Most of the present generation open up and discuss their problem with their friends especially in this topic.

And thus Shiraz bhai discussed it with his friends Sain and Atif.