Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia

Comenzar desde el principio

"What do you expect? Christ, Larove, Avilia, three most influential family in America and the world made off lesbian's and gays. All those people just jealous of us for getting our hands on gorgeous woman and man." Bianca said. Carmen laughed. "You got that right." Larissa cleared her throat. "If I may, are we really going to use violence to deal with this problem? I mean can't we just have a civilise chat for once..." Larissa... Don't spoil the fun. "Waldron don't know how to be civilise. He's an animal who was mistaken to be human." Mama said.

I looked at Mommy with her tears on her eyes. I went next to her and hugged her side. "You okay Mommy?" She nodded. "I'm fine Nia. Just in worried about Zach. That's all." Sabrina and Sam sit Zach's side and hug him. My family is scared and worried. Mama is angry and she want to kill this man. I clear my throat. "Mama, we have a lot of enemies but why Waldron is the most daring? Because we don't know his weakness. If we know his weakness, we can bring him down." I said. They all turned to me.

"Explained to us how can his weakness bring him down?" I smirked at Carmen's question. "Oh come on. Every rich people worried if his or her secret will be reveal. That's mean all his status will be jeopardise. Like you Carmen, you were one a person who is a rebel and willing to kill for her. I've read your book." Carmen smiled. "And you Bianca... Your family have been on top for generation as the most richest family in America. Your Mother was a very intimidating and most fear woman in this planet." Bianca smiled at me. That's creepy.

"And mama. The big bad Charlie. You slept with a lot of people and of course... Those people's Wife. You go mama." I chuckled. "But no one dares to say anything because they know about Uncle Lulu." "You point Nia." Bianca said. "I'll get to that. What does he have that people afraid off? Nothing! Find his weakness, use it, crush him, kill him off. Easy." Ruby laughed. "Nia.. He's associate with an Italian mob. Vicenti." "Really? Damn. Now my theory is not going to work." Mama shake her head. "Seriously Nia..." Sam said.

"I may have a way.." A voice said. We all turned to Rish, the blade of hell. She went through her brownish black hair with her fingers. "We use dad's way. Snatch and torture. Get some info and feed him to the lions." Now that's just extreme. I noticed Larissa sighed. "I can get him just like that. I can get some info too." Rish waved at me. I waved back. Ruby stand. "No. We use my way. Come on. No more charade. Just kill him." Ruby walked towards a bookshelf and pulled a lever. "These babies can get the job done in seconds." She reached for a samurai sword.

"Lucas most prized weaponry, cost him few millions but it get the job done without any hesitation." She threw the sword to Rish. "Do it. Erica can help you." Mama stopped them. "Not just yet. I don't want anything linking to me after we kill him. March in his house unannounced and just torture him a little. That's all. Warned him. And I'm sure you're not worried about Vicenti right?" Ruby nodded. "He's just a little pickle in a jar." "Good. Just do a little shaken up. Don't kill unless he Attack." Mama said. She turned to Carmen.

"Please follow me. Nia.. Come." Carmen and I stand and followed mama outside the room. "What is Charlie?" Carmen asked when we entered a library. Mama looked around, even the windows. "Waldron is not the only one who threatened me." She said and reached for something from her coat pocket. "I received this a few days ago before Zach was Attack." Carmen took the paper and read it. She gave it to me. "Beware of your surrounding dear girl. For what I have plan is so much bone chilling than what you have done to me and my family." I said out loud.

Mama shushed me. "What have you done?" "Depends. The Bennex family... Brian, Sophia's dead ex Husband. I don't know." I don't know why I'm here. "Listen Nia, don't tell your mom about this. I trust you because I know you have a little of Charlie inside there. The bad side of me." I laughed. What the hell mama. "Our family is in the hot water right now Nia and I can't handle it alone. I can't tell your Mother because she will be mad at me." Mama said, as if begging. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.