VII. She's really jealous

Things were getting worse.

After Anthony has driven him to Viridian and dropped him, Matthew's gaze met instantly with Hannah's when he walked inside. She was with Alice and Mona at a bench chitchatting.

She turned her face to the other side and ignored him — for real this time.

Matthew sighed heavily. His steps were quick as he made his way toward the school building, looking for Ryan and Ben. This was going to be a bad day.

"Looking at him kills me!" Hannah shouted and groaned. She hid her face with her hands. "I'm going to kill her; I'm going to kill her..."

"Well, Hannah, you can't really compete against a big-breasted beautician."

"Are you sure they are together?"

"She called him Matty sweetie!" Hannah cringed.

"There was this one girl before who came to school..." Mona blinked. She had a memory of Matt showing up with an older girl with the same description as this one.

"I'm disappointed, you know?" Alice was almost sure Matthew liked Hannah back. Stephan told her that himself. He wasn't sure, of course, so she thought she's rather not give Hannah false hopes.

"Her boobs are so big! I can't get their sight off of my mind." Hannah closed her eyes and cringed. "They make me feel so bad. I can't live with their picture in my mind."

"I was wondering..." Mona tilted her head.

"It's the personality that counts, sweetie. Do you really think she likes him? Of course not. She's probably just too kinky." Alice sounded serious. She placed her hand over Hannah's. "You're way better."

"Wait, isn't she his sister?"

"Matthew doesn't have sisters." Alice and Hannah said at the same time and rolled their eyes. Was Mona serious? Everyone in Viridian city knew that.

"Oh, well... his female cousins?"

"They live far away and they are way too old anyway. Some are even married." Hannah knew. Don't ask how.

"Well! His neighbor, friend! I don't know!" Mona sighed. "I think something is a little wrong in this story. You said she looks in her twenties! Come on. Matthew is sixteen. He probably can't even do it right!"

"What do you mean he can't do it right?" Hannah looked mad. She regained herself in the last second and hid her mouth with her hands.

"Ouuuuuuu."

"Hey hey heeey!"

Hannah huffed. Her face was really red this time. "Matthew is perfect."

"Do you wanna? Do you wanna? Hummm? Wanna? Wanna?" Alice teased her in a singsong tone voice. She danced in her spot. "Hannah wants the D! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

"Shhh!" Hannah's face was just getting redder. She slapped her friend's face playfully.

"Oh, and it has to be Matthew's." Mona danced in her spot too.

Hannah's breathing started to get heavy. She thought of when she touched him by accident. "I touched it."

"What?"

Alice gasped. "No way!"

"When I fell on him the other day, I kind of, could... feel..."

Mona giggled loudly. She was too excited. "Tell us! Tell us! Is it big?"

"Shhhhh!" Hannah bit her lip. "How would I know? I didn't grab it!"

"Ewwwwwwwwww!" Alice and Mona made faces. "Hannah!"

"You asked if it was big!" Hannah rolled her eyes. She picked up her hand-mirror and checked her make-up. She sighed. "Oh God, Matthew is so perfect and so precious. What do I do..."

"We could abduct both Matt and the beautician. We'd torture this latter, chop off her boobs, and then make Matt do it with you."

Hannah rolled her eyes. Of course, she was still uncontrollably blushing. "I wish. He's so perfect."

Alice and Mona gave her mischievous looks. "You dirty little Hannah."

"You really want the D."

"Shhh! I'm just messing around! I can't even look at Matt, let alone..." Hannah sighed again. "I'm such a hopeless person. I get jealous so easily, I hate when another girl has bigger boobs than mine comes near Matt—meaning every other girl in this planet, and I can't bring myself to look him in the eyes and act like a responsible person. I run away like an idiot. He probably thinks I'm weird and silly and ugly."

"Hannah, you're perfect."

"Perfectly imperfect." Alice kissed her on the cheek.

Hannah took a deep breath. "Who wants to kill the beautician?"

"Meeee!" her two friends raised their hands. Hannah frowned. "I want to cry. Hug me, now."

"Awww, Hannah!" The three girls hugged. "Too bad Kaeli is not here. This is such a lovely moment."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you too."

"Why do you need Matt when you have us?"

"The D."

The three girls giggled, picked up their purses and started making their way to the school building.

To be continued.