II. He's not washing his face tonight

"Today, you're going to talk to him!"

"No! Never!"

Alice and the girls sighed. They followed after Hannah who was making her way quickly to the restroom. "Come on, Hannah! It won't do you any harm!"

"How long do you think you can stay like this?"

"Yeah! You can't keep running away and ignoring him forever!"

Hannah turned around for a second as soon as she reached the restroom's door. "Yes, I can!"

The other girls groaned and followed her inside. "Hannah, you need to grow some balls!"

"Matthew is nice!"

"He likes you back!"

"Oh yeah? Then why he never told me anything?" Hannah gave her bag to Mona and took out her pink lipgloss. She applied it as the girls talked.

"Oh please, you treat him like garbage!"

"Yeah. He wouldn't tell you. I would hesitate, in his shoes."

Hannah sighed and put the lipgloss back inside her make-up bag. "I'm a clumsy idiot who looks like a twelve years old middle schooler with her strawberry-sized boobs."

"You're not." Alice hugged her from behind. The two stared at their reflection on the mirror. "You're so adorable Matthew would kill to get you."

"Do you remember how he looked at you when he held you up?"

Hannah blushed at the memory. "Don't remind me of that!" she freed herself from Alice and took her bag from Mona. "It was an accident."

"It was so hot!" Kaeli giggled loudly. "Matthew held you up! He's so strong!"

"Shhhhh!"

"How did his hands feel like around your hips?"

"Did he squeeze?"

"Awww he is such a little perv!"

"You are the one who is so perverted!"

"Do you think he peeped at her vajayjay?"

"Kaeli!" Hannah gasped. The other girls giggled again. "Of course! He was looking up! Hannah didn't close her legs."

Hannah hid her face with her hands and groaned. "Stop reminding me of that!"

"You wax it so it's fine."

"Do you think Matt likes it bushy?"

"Oh my Gooood!" Hannah squeaked loudly. "Stop it! Someone might get in and hear!"

"Fiiiine, but honestly, Hannah, we still don't get why you ignore him and treat him like garbage." Mona told her. "At least try being his friend — or just let him be your friend, really."

"He doesn't want to be my friend!"

"Oh please! He waved at you this morning after we finished first period and you just turned to look away!"

Hannah sighed.

The girls hugged her. They broke away the hug and started walking out of the bathroom. "Come on. Let's forget about this for the moment and head to class."

"I want you to forget about this forever."

"Hannah!" Kaeli giggled and pushed the blond haired girl forward playfully. Hannah, being the little idiot she is, couldn't keep her balance, and ended up falling at the first person walking past the girls' restroom's door.

Matthew Ketchum.

Hannah's face was completely red. Matthew has attempted to catch her but as he wasn't ready to receive a girl falling at him, he stumbled and both fell to the floor, with little Hannah on the top of Matthew.

Is this... is this... oh my God it's a guy's... guy's... Hannah was cursing loudly in her mind. Her face was red and she wanted to cry. Why did her hand have to be pressed against his member like that? She couldn't move it—a small move and it looks like she is trying to touch him. No. Just no.

"Hannah! Matthew! Oh my God!" Hannah's and Matthew's friends just laughed. They helped them up. Hannah was just looking down, her face still red. Her heart still beat fast at the thought of touching Matthew's-

"Han—Hannah! Wait! Why are you running like that? Hannah!" Kaeli and the girls turned to look at Matt one more time before she started running after their little blondie friend.

Matthew and his friends, Ben and Ryan just stood up, speechless.

"Not sure about you, bro, but I think Hannah doesn't really like your guts." Ryan started laughing. "She even runs away when she sees you!"

"Yeah. She's been holding a grudge against you for a while now." Ben smirked and patted Matthew's shoulder from behind. "Tell me, how does it feel to be hated by the cutest kitten in class?"

"Meow!"

Matthew sighed heavily and started walking again. Ben and Ryan were still behind him. "Oh, wait! Let me correct myself; how does it feel to be hated by your adorable cute little kitty crush?"

"Meow meow!"

"Meo-"

"Shut up!" Matthew finally turned around. He looked a bit angry. Ryan and Ben were staring carefully at him. "And why are you giving me these looks?"

Why did Matthew smell something like Audrey's lipgloss anyway?

To be continued.