III. She's crush-stalking him

"34A, size two. One hundred pounds, or one hundred and six pounds... aww, little bro likes them tiny with thigh gaps? So kinky."

Matthew rolled his eyes and slammed his cupboard shut. He walked over to his bed and snatched his MacBook from Chris's hands. "Quit checking the girl out."

"I was calculating."

"How can you even do that?"

Dylan, who was sitting on the ground and playing on his phone, looked up. "Chris? Please. He always gets them right."

"Yep." Chris smirked and sat down on the edge of the bed. "She's liked every picture of you on Facebook. Are you sure she isn't crush-stalking you?"

Crush-stalking you? Well, Matt thought he understood what that meant. "Hannah hates me."

"Okay, maybe she doesn't hate you." Dylan looked up again. Matthew joined Chris's side and sat down cross-legged. "Did you even try talking about this with her?"

"You want me to tell a girl who hates me that I like her?"

"I don't see why she would hate you."

"Did you date her best friend and cheat on her? Did you make fun of her someday? Pushed her into a locker? Stood her up?"

"What? No. Never."

"Did you make fun of her boobs?" It was Chris who asked him this time.

Matthew remained silent. He narrowed his eyes and tilted his head. "Well..."

Chris and Dylan looked at each other.

"No! I didn't, but..." Matthew thought maybe he has stared too much back when he found himself checking her out in the pool party. Maybe she felt offended? Was she embarrassed about it? Or was it when they fell and she was on the top of him? He would never know. Girls were a mystery.

"Let's say we got ourselves in embarrassing situations before."

"You saw her naked? She saw you naked?"

"Not really. Do swimming suits count?"

"Nah, that's not what I'm talking about."

"I think you need to invite her somewhere. Hey Hannah, want watch a movie sometime? It works."

"Doesn't he need to tell her he likes her first? Hannah, I like you. Will you go out with me? Damn it. It's easy."

Matthew sighed. "She hates me."

"If she really hates you, she's going to slap you across the face and walk away. If that happens, it's okay. We all got slapped at some point of our lives. It makes of you a real man."

Dylan was looking at his phone when he raised his hand. "I agree."

Matthew started grinning. Chris rolled his eyes. "Okay, maybe not Tony but, you know; he's a lucky bastard. Jesus likes him."

"So, he doesn't count."

"His thing with Audrey doesn't count. It's not fair."

"Yeah. He's king, but Audrey is not queen."

Matthew chuckled to himself. "Alright. I'll talk to Hannah when I get the right moment."

Chris and Dylan high five'd each other. "Mission accomplished. Matthew's going to get a girlfriend, finally."

"I'm not desperate!"

"Just a little."

"Not even a little!"

"Shhh, calm down, plump boy."

"Get out of my bedroom you shallow perverts! You're not better off!" Chris and Dylan got up quickly and left Matt's bedroom when he picked up his basket ball and tried to throw it at them.

"Kinky!" Chris called out from the corridor and dashed out before Matt attempts to throw anything.

"Pervert..."

"Is something wrong?" Matthew blinked when he noticed Anthony walk past his door. He stopped. "I heard yelling."

"Uhm, what are you doing here?"

"I forgot something last time we came. Were you calling me?"

"Yes." Matt grinned. He walked toward him and pushed him inside. He closed the door. "I need your advice on something! Show me your ways, okay?"

...

...

"What? King? What the hell?"

To be continued.