Chapter One Hundred

Eleanor remembered a time when she was younger and her mother was talking to one of her friends about the severe morning sickness that she had suffered when she was pregnant with Eleanor. She could spend nearly half the day in the bathroom vomiting due to the condition and there wasn't much that muggle medicine could do for her. It was times like that, that Eleanor was incredibly thankful for magic. The potions that the Healers of St. Mungo's automatically eased her stomach for the most part and made the dizziness vanish. Eleanor certainly didn't wish to spend the first few months of her pregnancy throwing up, she was already a nervous wreck as it was.

She was glad that Fred had been so welcoming to the idea, he was the one reaction she feared the most after the Healer told her of the pregnancy. She wasn't sure how he was going to react, they had discussed having a child in a light humor but neither one of them had been very serious about it. They had planned it to occur later on in their lives and focus on their careers, but it seemed they were just going to learn how to balance the two out together.

Fred was overly thrilled with the idea of becoming a father as much as George was ready to welcome another niece or nephew. Remus and Tonks seemed actually okay with the idea of becoming young grandparents, Tonks was the excited one and Remus was slowly warming himself more and more to the idea. Molly and Arthur were terribly excited to welcome another Weasley grandchild to the family as well as the rest of the Weasley's were filled with joy.

Marnie and Cedric couldn't believe it but were even happier knowing that their children would be growing up around the same time allowing them to be close friends hopefully.

Nixie and Sirius had been super supporting to Eleanor as Nixie offered Eleanor to be belly buddies with her. Percy, Anora, Charlie, Bill and Fleur offered their congrats along with Harry and Ginny who came to visit her while she was in St. Mungo's.

But the reaction that everyone seemed to be waiting on belonged to Lyall Lupin.

At the news of his granddaughter being in the hospital. The man wasted no time arriving, he entered the room where everyone was with Eleanor. He still had no clue as to what was going on as he walked in but he was intent on making sure that Eleanor was okay.

Remus stood near the door and felt his father place his hand on his arm before moving Remus aside.

"Scoot, scoot!"

Eleanor patted the bed as she sat up, welcoming him to sit down for the news.

Lyall glanced around at everyone suspiciously before taking a seat.

"What's going on? Are you sick? Hurt?"

"Sick in a way, but nothing too major." Eleanor said.

"With what? A cold?"

"No."

"The flu?"

"No."

"Spatt-"

"Grandpa, wait." Eleanor chuckled before taking a deep breath. "Fred and I are expecting...I'm sick with morning sickness. That's all."

Everyone in the room remained still, waiting for the man's reaction. Remus covered his face with his hands not witnessing the ever growing grin on Lyall's face form.

"You..." he looked at Eleanor and then turned to Fred. "And you... oh!"

His hands clapped over his mouth as he let out a strange sounding squeak.

"That means..that means...I'm going to be a great-grandfather!" He cried out before pulling Eleanor into him.

"Hmmph!" Eleanor felt all the air leave her body in a second as Lyall squeezed her. She was going to redirect him to Molly so they could hug it out together, but eventually he let her go and sat back on the bed.

"Oh I'm so happy!" Lyall jumped up surprisingly fast for someone his age and moved on to hug Fred. "Good job!" he patted Fred on the back.

Fred turned red in the face as Ginny and Harry along with Ron did their best not to laugh. George didn't even try to muffle his laughter as Lyall let go of Fred and moved onto Remus.

"Look at you..you're a grandpa! You should be running up and down the halls right now!" Lyall told him.

"Oh I'm afraid you just missed me doing that." Remus replied. "I was also doing backflips and somersaults just several minutes ago."

"No one likes a smart-arse, Remus." Lyall told him causing everyone in the room to laugh as Remus made a face. "Or should I start calling you Grandpa Remmy so you can start getting used to it."

"Uh-"

He didn't give Remus a chance to answer before turning back to Eleanor.

"Any thoughts on names yet?"

Eleanor grinned at him. "Grandpa, we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl right now, it's too early."

"Well when you starting planning, I might have a few suggestions like-"

"Like Elvendork!" Sirius blurted out causing Nixie to laugh.

Everyone turned to the couple who glanced up.

"Uh, you had to be there to hear about it and understand." She looked at Harry. "Be very thankful that your mother was the one who named you, Harry, you might have been Elvendork."

"Or Bathsheba." Sirius smiled. "That was another good one. Personally, always a fan of Elvendork though."

Harry's eyes widened as Ginny snorted beside him.

"Elvendork?!" Harry repeated.

"It's unisex." Sirius and Nixie told him.

A/N: Alrighty guys, I'm thinking of whether continuing the story on here or moving onto the third book. Let me know what you guys think!