Chapter Three

"Someone couldn't handle the party." George said walking over and standing before his brother who was stuck in the sitting position with Eleanor resting against him.

"She would have probably been fine if she didn't eat so many pastries earlier. She crashed and crashed hard."

"I can see that. She's almost drooling as much as Teddy. Must be a Lupin thing." George chuckled.

"I heard that!" Remus called from across the way.

"Wasn't aware that werewolves had such good hearing." George whispered to his brother.

"Well, it could be that or the fact that you lost an ear and you do tend to talk a bit on the loud side these days." Fred informed him.

"Do I? Huh, I didn't notice."

"Of course you didn't you're yelling all the time."

"That's not yelling this is-"

"Don't. You'll wake her up. I wanted her to sleep while she could."

"Um...pretty sure she would prefer if I woke her up before the fireworks did."

"I'm pretty sure Ellie just doesn't like waking up. But then again, who does? Remember trying to wake up Ginny in the morning?" Fred asked him.

George only shuddered in response.

"That should be the Hogwarts motto. Never wake a sleeping Ginny." Fred laughed.

"Or don't bother Ginny in general."

The two laughed together until they saw Ginny look their way.

"Anyways," George said clearing his throat and turning his back to Ginny. "You might want to wake her up.I'm going to be setting them off here in a minute."

"Right." Fred looked down to Eleanor while George left them. While they couldn't make an entrance, they were certainly going to the end the night with a bang. However, Eleanor had no idea that they had preparing fireworks for quite sometime. The evening was not just about Harry's birthday, it was a celebration that the war was over and that everyone was there to remain together. While they had some pretty close calls back at the Battle of Hogwarts, in the end the large family remained together and survived.

"Ellie...wake up... Ellie.." Fred began to shake her but Eleanor scrunched her face together and tightened her hold around him burying her face. "Ellie, quit being stubborn and wake up."

"You wake up." she grumbled.

"Comebacks were never your strong suit." he told her.

"Just like how pranking me was never yours." she countered.

"Ouch! Well I think it's safe to say that someone is awake now."

"No, I'm going to keep sleeping." she mumbled into him.

"Ellie, I swear, I'll start singing the show tunes."

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard this threat before."

Fred raised a brow at her, as she closed her eyes again.

"Okay, but you brought this upon yourself!"

Eleanor's eyes shot open as she heard Fred begin to hum.

"Let's start at the very beginning..." he began to sing, suddenly she felt his arms wrap around her tightly so she couldn't escape. "A very good place to start."

"Wait Fred, I take it back. I'm awake."

"When you read, you begin with A-B-C."

"No," she laughed trying to get away.

"When you sing you begin with..." he waited on Eleanor to finish, as he released his hold on her. Eleanor buried her face in her hands as she continued to laugh.

Even in the night, Fred could still see her cheeks turn red.

"When you sing you begin with...come on Ellie, I know you know the words."

She sighed dropping her hands into her lap. "Do-re-mi."

"Yay!" Fred clapped his hands together and pulled her into a hug as Eleanor smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're awake."

"Why were you getting lonely?" she asked, looking up at him. She let out a laugh as he tickled her sides.

"I'm glad you're awake because I'm sure you would have been quite upset waking up to what is going to happen in a few moments."

"What?" Eleanor became alert. "What's going to be happening in a few moments? Are you and George up to something?"

"So paranoid." Fred shook his head at her.

"You two are planning something I know it!" she said. "But I'll have you know I do have something knitted on, so it won't work."

"Oh Eleanor. Just look up."

"Huh? I don't like the sound of that!" Eleanor said going to rise but Fred wouldn't let her move. "No!"

"Stay still!"

"No!"

"Look up!"

Eleanor closed her eyes causing Fred to sigh.

"Oh come on Ellie, when was the last time you were pranked?"

"This morning!"

"Oh right...forget about that. Okay, when is the last time I pranked you?"

"Last week."

"That wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Right, because you didn't think that I would jump at you hiding behind the door!"

"Just look up Ellie!"

"You look up!"

"The both of you look up!" George said as he came jogging over and sat beside him.

Eleanor was confused as she glanced up at the night sky, only to see fireworks light up the night sky. Everyone outside the Burrow looked up to see the fireworks that only Fred and George were capable of creating.

Remus and Tonks laughed as Teddy's eyes were fixed up on the sky, wide as ever, he looked like he was in complete shock.

The father looked across the way to see his oldest sitting with the twins, with almost the same expression as her brother but a smile clear on her face.

He smiled contently, happy that his family was happy.

"I didn't even know you two had planned this out." Eleanor said to Fred.

"Of course you didn't. No one did."

"But I'm around you two all the time..." She pondered how the two had been able to sneak something like that by her.

Fred rested his chin on Eleanor's shoulder, stealing a kiss on her cheek.

"You're not the only one with tricks up your sleeves, Ellie."

"Except my tricks are literally up my sleeves." Eleanor mused.