Chapter Eighty Eight

"I suppose Iceland really does live up to it's name." Fred shivered after the two made it back to the hotel for the evening.

Eleanor turned to him. "It's not this bad...just in the winter." she said with her teeth chattering. "Merlin, my face is frozen."

"You need to learn how to knit face masks." Fred chuckled.

"I need to learn how to aim at warmer places with the darts." she responded. The two kicked off their shoes and pulled off their coats before huddling under the large duvet together.

"So where are we going next?" Fred asked her.

"Well, I threw the first dart. It's your choice to choose where we go next."

"I'm voting somewhere warm. How about the Caribbean?"

"You're supposed to throw a dart, Fred."

"I did. Mentally. And it landed somewhere in the Caribbean."

She laughed. "Right, I'm sure it did. But...aww..George is going to be so upset when he finds out we went somewhere warm without him."

"When he and Judith get married they can go wherever they want..like somewhere warm."

"You think they're going to get married?" she asked them.

"Of course I do. You see the way he looks at her. He's going to want to marry her, whether Judith agrees to join this crazy family or not..well that's up to her."

"I'm sure she'd want to. The Weasley family is very exciting to be a part of." she said curling into him for warmth. "I'm pretty happy to be a part of it."

"Good, because I'm pretty sure the entire family is thrilled to have you as part of it. Especially Mum. After all, you're her favorite knitting companion."

"Good thing she's my business partner when it comes to knitting. At least, any child or children of ours will always have clothes." Eleanor giggled to herself. But she quickly felt Fred become tense in her hold. She glanced up at him, her head resting on his shoulder. "What's wrong?"

When Fred didn't answer, she raised her hand and brought it to the side of his face, to gently direct him to look at her.

"Fred, are you that terrified of children?"

"I'm not terrified of them." Fred said. "I just...I don't know the entire idea is frightening to me."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because..that would make us parents, isn't that a scary thought?"

She laughed. "Well, yes, I suppose it is a scary thought for us to be parents. But I think you would be quite good at it."

"Really?" he met her eyes.

She nodded. "I do. What child wouldn't have fun growing up with you as a parent? They would be able to get away with so much! Which means I'm probably going to have to be the bad guy in most situations."

"You say that, but you have quite the mischievous side to you, Ellie. You and your dad may act like you both are so innocent, but he was still marauder, which means you have marauder blood in you. Also, need I remind you of the pranks you have pulled in the past and your help with product development in the shop. If anything we're just going to end up with a wild child." Fred said. "I can see it now. She's going to be a terror."

"She?" Eleanor said with a smirk. "What makes you think we would have a girl?"

"I dunno." he shrugged. "But I think there's enough Weasley males, don't you? It would be our luck that we get a boy...a wild boy."

"He would take after his father and uncle greatly." she teased.

"Yes, prank throughout the day, but cozy up on the sofa at night to knit with his mother."

"Thank goodness Dad isn't here, he would have a heart attack at all of this."

"Yeah but your grandfather wouldn't. He's the one who was all for us having his grandchildren."

"Well, that's just Grandpa Lyall for you. Your mother is the same way, you know. Remember when Anora announced she was pregnant? I thought your mum was going to explode and confetti would be everywhere."

"That would have definitely added to the entertainment in my opinion."

"Wait a second.. I don't remember how we got onto the topic of children." Eleanor said.

"Well..you brought it up, love."

"Oops, sorry."

"No, you don't have to be sorry. I...I'm glad you did."

"This is coming from the one that seems to become tense every time children are mentioned in the mix."

Fred smiled. "That was before we started coming up with all these little scenarios." he said. "Now you got me thinking about it. I blame you completely."

"Sorry-"

"Don't you apologize-"

"Sorry-"

"Ellie!"

"Sorry!"

"Oh you're going to be sorry!" he said before pinning her down playfully. Eleanor squealed as he began to tickle her. "But you know..."

He paused in his tickling allowing her to look up at him.

"If we have any children, we won't have much alone time with each other." he said.

Eleanor only raised a brow waiting for him to continue.

"So I guess we're going to have to take advantage of all the time we have for now!"

"And Frisky Freddie has returned, ladies and gentlemen."