Chapter Sixty

Eleanor wasn't expecting her father to visit, especially after the first week of returning to Hogwarts, but she was glad to see him as he showed up during the weekend along with Sirius and Nixie.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Hogwarts Professors..." Eleanor said as the three showed up to the shop.

Fred looked to George with a grin. "In the presence of professors I always feel the need to run."

"Oh good, I thought I was the only one." George sighed in relief.

"Although, I don't see why we should run from them...now that we know the those two are in fact two of the marauders...they don't hold the professor vibe. Maybe Nixie...sometimes...but she's up there with the immaturity level." Fred contemplated.

"What I would give to go back to Hogwarts during this time...could you imagine the madness?"

"I bet Sirius's class is barking mad." Fred said causing the two to snicker.

"I heard that." Sirius said looking in their direction. Fred pointed to George.

Sirius stared at the two before shaking his head. "Gah, I still can't tell you two apart."

"We'll give you a hint." Fred said. "George, lend me your ear."

"I'm afraid I can't hear you." George answered turning his head to show his missing ear.

Sirius clapped his hand over his face before turning away from them.

"How do you put up with these two?" he asked Eleanor.

"The same way I put up with you two for all these years." Nixie answered him looking at him and then Remus.

"Hey, I wasn't that bad." Remus said.

"You had your moments." Nixie reminded him.

Eleanor looked to her father with a smile. "So how did it go? Did you enjoy your first week back teaching?"

Remus smiled. "I did. Very interesting set of students there. I have this one girl in my class, she's repeating her seventh year like many other students there. She...suffered an attack from a werewolf during the Battle."

Eleanor frowned. "Oh no..."

"You might know of her, she was in your house. Clara Easton?"

"Oh yeah...I remember her. I mean, I wasn't friends with her or anything..she was a couple years below Cedric, Marnie and myself. But she was always a really nice girl. I didn't know she was attacked by a werewolf during the battle."

"Well, luckily for her, the werewolf wasn't in his full form, so similar to Bill, she only has lupine tendencies. Although, I've yet to witness any of them."

"She must be really happy to have you to confide in." Eleanor said.

"I don't know how much comfort I can offer, I hardly now much about the girl, but-"

"You didn't know me very well remember? And you helped me when I only thought you were my professor. Trust me, you know how to comfort people...have you offered her chocolate yet?"

"Are you saying that to make fun of me?" Remus asked with an amused grin.

"No, but it's part of your therapy. Comfort talks and chocolate."

"She right, it's your signature, Remus." Nixie chuckled. "If one was ever in need of chocolate, they should seek you out."

"My question is, where do you get all this chocolate from?" Sirius said. "I've never seen you actually buy the chocolate, but you always have some."

"I have my ways." Remus answered.

"What about you guys?" Eleanor turned to Nixie. "How do you like being a professor?"

"I'll admit, I'm still not use to it. I swear whenever I see McGonagall about to approach us in the hallway, I'm already trying to come up with an excuse so we don't get in trouble." the woman admitted. "It's actually a lot of fun though, but I swear if one more student asks to see my tail-'

"You're going to drag them to the bottom of the Black Lake?" Sirius teased.

"No, I'm going to double up on homework!"

Sirius gasped. "You monster!"

"I'm so jealous of the students that get to be in your classes." Eleanor admitted. "I didn't care for Astronomy back in school, but I bet with you teaching Sirius, I would have remembered something."

"Well, I can certainly teach you that outside of classes," Sirius said, " we can start off with Jupiter's moons."

"Oh no." Remus and Nixie said together.

Sirius looked at them with a wicked grin. "Oh yes. Let's begin-"

"Let's not and say we did." Nixie told him but he covered her mouth and proceeded.

"Metis, Thebe, Io, Europa.." Sirius called out before Nixie went to reach for her wand. "Callisto, Themisto..."

"Sirius, please.' Remus went to beg him to stop as he saw Nixie grab hold of her wand ready to attack Sirius who continued to cover her mouth even though he was struggling.

"No, Remus, remember that's a name of a star."

"That's it!" Nixie said pulling his hand away finally.

Eleanor, the twins and Remus watched as Sirius bolted out of the shop, yelling the remaining names of the moons.

"LEDA! HIMALIA!"

Nixie ran out of the shop behind him, leaving the four to stare at the doorway quietly for a moment.

"I'd like to think after all these years that we've grown up and changed slightly..."Remus said. "At least matured a bit..but.."

"Being mature is boring!" Fred called out.

Remus leaned in towards Eleanor. "Are you sure you want to marry him?"

Eleanor laughed as Fred looked at Remus with an offended look. "I can hear you!"

"Yeah even I heard that." George said.

Eleanor looked to Fred before winking at him. "Yeah, Dad, I'm sure."