Prologue

*Third Person Pov*

"Is this why I have married you, Sebastian? That I should close my eyes whenever you step out of your limits with other women?" Revathi asked her husband in a low voice, but not raising it even though she wishs to as their Daughter is in the house.

"I was not stepping out of my limits at all. It was a casual flirting and it happens like that here. If you can't understand, then I can't say anything right." Sebastian shouted as he didn't think about anything else except the accusation.

"Do you know how everyone are laughing at me? Do you know how they already think me as nothing but an undeserving person in your life?" Revathi asked and this time she didn't keep her voice low.

"You should have the courage to face them and how much time do you need to get used to all this. Every day the same words that I have left my parents for you and you don't deserve that." Sebastian uttered with frustration fisting his hands.

"I never said that." Revathi shouted not accepting his accusation.

"Don't tell me you never had that thought." Sevastian retorted.

"All this is completely waste and we have been going in circles for the past six years. I think it is better to separate." Sebastian added, making Revathi's eyes mist, but she too know that it is the only situation.

"Yes! I will go back to my parents with my daughter and you can stay here." Revathi stated to which her husband laughed.

"Do you really think I will send my daughter with you? You know that the welcome from your parents will not be good as per the orthodox customs of yours and they already hate you if anything with the phone call you made just a week back. I don't want her to suffer in all this. If you want a divorce, then leave her near me or else just stay here without saying a word." Sebastian presented two options which seemed to be a painful one no matter what she select.

"Ok! But she shouldn't be hurt and I need access to her too." She presented her own rules which he accepted immediately.

"Mom! Dad!" they heard a voice and turned to see their nearly five year old daughter standing near the stairs of a big mansion.

"Where are you going, Mom?" Neville asked her mother not knowing what is happening except that it is wrong.

"I need to go somewhere, Neville. I am going near my parents." Her mom replied, but it didn't mean anything to the little girl except that her Mom is leaving.

"But... I will come." Neville asked nodding.

"No! I will come in between." Her Mom assured her, but Neville didn't like it and shook her head furiously in negative.

"I know you don't understand, Nev. But we need to do this as we shouldn't stay with the person who doesn't deserve us." Her father said something to her.

"Yes! If we stay with someone who doesn't deserve us, then we will end up hurt more than we can bear. So, it is better to go away." Her Mother uttered with an angry look at her father.

For the next few hours everything settled and everything buzzed, but Neville still didn't understand what is happening and where to go and to whom.

"Take care of yourself, Neville. Don't forget that I love you and we will talk soon and will also meet." Her Mom assured before leaving the house and her Dad walked into his room with the same force.

All she knows is they are sad because they don't deserve each other and she is feeling sad for the same reason.

She even wished they did deserved each other and then she could have been happy instead of sad with tears falling but no one to go near so that they could be brushed away.

In the end, she wiped them herself with her little hand and slowly sat on the floor before drifting off into sleep.

-----------------------------

i know it is sad but the whole story will not be...

how is it?

comment plz and vote...