···》CHAPTER EIGHT

"It has been more than a week yet I still feel like we were baking the other day."

A glint of joy was expressed on her features just as she read her sister's message loudly. "Oh and I forgot to tell you, I succeeded in filling up Lady Tsunade's bag with our cookies!"

Sakura laughed at the moment her eyes scanned the last sentence again. "You mischievous prankster." She proceeded on writing her next letter.

"A pleasant afternoon, Sakura-hime!" A masculine voice called from the vast garden.

The princess tilted her head to see who the person is. She beamed brightly once her gaze made contact with the blonde soldier. "Likewise, Naruto!"

"Have you seen teme?"

Sakura shook her head in response.

"Is that for Sara-hime?" Naruto pointed towards the note that Sakura was scribbling on.

Nodding in affirmation, Sakura showed the piece of paper from afar.

"Tell her my greetings then!" Naruto smiled widely after Sakura approved. He continued with his duties as he searched for the prince.

Just when Sakura finished writing her additional messages, she began setting up her note. Afterwards, she let Daichi depart.

Taking one last glimpse of the hawk, Sakura entered the room and closed the sliding door.

Curiosity was evident in her expression once her eyes landed on the items placed above the bed. She looked at the entrance door, but it was not open. Her eyes shifted to the bathroom door and it was also closed.

A dark A-line dress with black sleeves was lying on the vanilla mattress in front of her. One scroll was on the clothing as a cherry blossom flower was next to the paper.

Despite her puzzlement, Sakura continued to reveal the contents of the scroll. A delighted grin spread through her lips when she finished reading the message.

'I know for a fact that you do not like to show much skin, so I picked this out for you. Wear it and meet me at the garden. No questions asked. -You know who I am (if someone else gives you flowers, tell them you have a monstrous husband)

She nearly cracked up at the end of the text. In all honesty, she did not know how she should feel about Sasuke's recent preparations for her. From his fangirls, decorations, invitations, to bringing her sister to the kingdom-and now this. Not even a simple thanks could compare to his efforts. She also did not know how to react, but she was very much sure that she was enjoying his surprises.

Sakura glanced at the clock and she decided to not keep Sasuke waiting any further. She dropped the note and the cherry blossom inside her drawer before locking it. Then, she took the dress and changed her clothes. She went out afterwards with thoughts on what possible outcome may occur.