···》CHAPTER THREE

"Go!" Sakura declared as the black horse began to gallop. She instructed it to run faster with the use of the whip.

Gaining more speed, Sakura felt the adrenaline rushing though her veins while the cool breeze dashed to her skin. She breathed in the fresh air of the garden and smiled in awe as the sun rose from beyond the walls of the castle.

This was her only way of feeling at peace. Riding a horse could release all of the worries through the pace of the wind and watching the sun rise may give admiration since it is considered as one of nature's priceless moments.

"May I join you?"

Sakura heard the familiar voice and she jerked her head to the left, only to see his husband riding a white stallion. "I do not see why not, Prince Sasuke. It is your property."

Not less than a week has passed and Sasuke has been kinder to Sakura, in a way that he takes Sakura's thoughts into consideration, as if Sakura never snapped to Temari. Day by day, they get along more and discover new things about each other. Thus, the couple's relationship was getting better, excluding the fact that Sakura could be rude at times in which she would also give short replies to end the conversation quickly.

"I'm surprised that you still call me that." Sasuke answered in amazement as they both commanded their horses to slow down.

Sakura raised an eyebrow in confusion, thinking logically. "What? Prince Sasuke? It is your name."

"The formality, I mean. Naruto could not even refer that to me."

Sakura chuckled once Sasuke reminded her of Naruto. "By his appearance, I'm shocked that he calls me princess."

"You're bloody special then. Other than you, he only calls the King and the Queen with proper respect."

"Is that so?" Sakura asked and Sasuke nodded as a sign of confirmation. "I feel honored, Prince Sasuke." She mocked as Sasuke smirked.

"Very well, Princess Sakura."

Sakura snickered after hearing his response. "Never call me that again. It sounds peculiar when you say it with your deep voice."

"As long as you do not call me by Prince Sasuke, all is good to me."

"Whatever you say, Prince Charming." Sakura retorted in a playful manner before she whipped the rein as the horse fastened its pace.

Seeing Sakura having a head-start, he grasped his horsewhip and began to control its swiftness to chase Sakura. It only took a couple of seconds for Sasuke to reach and pass by Sakura. He gave a salute gesture before he sped up and move towards the gates.

"Wait!" Just as Sakura screamed, Sasuke immediately stopped the stallion by pulling the rope as the horse elevated its two forelegs.

Once Sakura commanded her horse to pause next to Sasuke's, the prince asked. "Is there something wrong?"