Flowers

Lexas POV
I woke up in Clarkes bed around 1 in the after noon, I opened my eyes and stretched my body out and rolled over to not find Clarke. I was expecting her to crawl back into bed with me but when I looked around the room I saw a large bouquet of flowers, I smiled and walked over to the table and picked them up. I inhaled their beautiful scent and lay them to rest on the table again. I heard Clarkes front door start to creak open, I walked out of the bedroom and saw Clarke coming in with a couple bags of groceries I ran out to the car to help her with the rest and once we put everything away Clarke kisses my cheek and said good afternoon.
I smiled and told her I loved the flowers she got me and she pulled my face in to kiss my lips, I was still flooded with butterflies and always got red when she kissed me.
___________________________
I pulled over a grey hoodie and threw on some blue ripped jeans and told Clarke I was going to head into town.
Oh Lexa let me come I saw something I thought you would love!
Alright get in the car silly
We drove down the road and Clarke pointed to all the turns I had to make to get to the thing she wanted me to see.
There was a long street with trees hanging above it blocking out the thick November clouds. I drove farther down the road and saw a small sign
"Free Lab Puppies"
My mouth dropped and I sped up to get there and I parked as fast as I could

I heard Clarke giggle, I knew you would love it

I looked at her with a joyful confused face,"we can get one!?"

"Yes! That's why I showed you in the first place pick one out" Clarke laughed

I knelt down to the puppy fence the puppies were in and petted each one. There was a brown one three gold ones and 2 black ones.
I couldn't decide on which one to get I looked back at Clarke and she came up and rubbed my shoulder

"Can't decide?"

"No I can't" I sounded a little frustrated

Clarke kissed my cheek and pulled one of each color out and let them meet us.
The brown one was scared and wasn't to find of Clarke so she put him back
A yellow one was very nippy and rude to the other puppies
The small black one paced around our legs with a tipsy walk, she weaves through our legs and jumped up to play and put her butt in the air. I knelt down on the grass and rolled her around she ran at me and jumped in my lap slid down on her back and stuck her tongue out.

"She's perfect" Clarke and I said in sync.
The owner came out and asked us if we found the lucky pup.

I felt bad to take her for free so I handed him s twenty dollar bill and shook his hand.
Clarkes POV
On my way home from the grocery store I took a short cut home and saw a cage full of puppies I immediately thought of Lexa. I rushed  home and told her I have a surprise for her. She got dressed and beat me out the door.
Once we arrived to the puppies I swore I saw Lexa about to cry of joy.
We had trouble picking one but we chose a small loving black one.
_____________________
Lexa: what should we name her?
Clarke: I'm not sure it's up to you baby.
L: how about berry? No uh...
C: I like berry it's cute
Lexa smiled and scratched berries ears.
I smiled over to Lexa "do you like her?"
"I love her!" Lexa shouted
I giggled and sped home.
As soon as Lexa for home she took Berry to the back yard and started throwing leaves in the air and rough housing. I smiled wide and went to join them both in the crisp November leaves.

This chapter was sooooooooo short I'm sorry I couldn't drag it on any longer