New Friends

Clarke's POV
Chapter 15
"Lexa finally got a book published after waiting three months she got a call back and was freaking out so she called me and to celebrate were gonna go get pizza!"
"That's s good idea honey, make her feel even more proud, and if she needs a job for her rent a spot just opened up at the Coffee place."
"I'll tell her that mom! But I gotta head out for pizza now, I love you."
"Love you too honey"
My mom was so supportive of me and Lexa it made me so happy.
My phone buzzed in the back of my jeans
Lexa👅❤️:Hey babe I'm ready to go pick me up when ever you're ready!💕
Me: I'm on my way sweet cheeks!
I drove down the street and picked up my angel. She was wearing khakis and a black shirt that said "Supreme"  she looked good even in boy clothes I found it so sexy.
I snapped out of thought to her saying
"You look so good in those jeans and I love that shirt, it brings out your eyes baby."
"Thank you babe, I was just aweing on how good you look in anything you wear."
She smiled and turned on the radio, our song came on, Use your love the remix by Katy Perry it was a great song and we screamed it out the windows and dance with each other till it was over. We smiled and got out of the car, Lexa grabbed my hand and kissed my head when we walked into the Pizzeria she pulled my arm up with hers and out her arm around me it was so cute I felt so safe. We walked to the table after ordering s medium meat lovers pizza. We sat and spoke about her recent book, it was a mystery with a group of campers who were in s forest hiking before bed, they found a mountain cave and some of the teens ventured inside for a short time and came back out fine, they went back into their camp and got supplies to search the mouth of the tunnel, after a couple hours there was a trap door that drops them down into a mountain chamber with dead bodies and they have to find a way out, so kinda like the Saw movies.
Our pizza came and I never saw Lexa so happy,she ate for pieces and leaned back defeated by the pizza, I saved two pieces for home.
On our way home we talked more about the book and how the pizza was.
I felt this random sadness over me I knew it wasn't Lexa, was it my dad? Was I worried Lexa would be attacked again and I wouldn't be able to stop it, we've been dating for about seven months now and my anxiety hasn't shown so that's good but here it comes.
"Do you love me?"
"What kinds of question is that Clarke??"
"I'm just worried I don't want you to get sick of me"I said making the turn into her complex
"Of course I love you Clarke" I felt a calming hand place itself on my thigh
"I love you too"
"Clarke I love you, I mean it. I care about you I want nothing more than you, I could loose my job and I would still want you. But if I lost you I would loose myself and not go to work and school I would fall apart. "
I teared up and put my hand on her hand and parked the car out front.
I watched Lexa run up to her apartment and grab Bernie, they were spending the night for Octavia's 21st birthday.
I watched her hair bounce with her walk as she came to the Bug, and how she moved it out of her face and made eye contact and smiled at me before opening the car door, she shoved Bernie in the back along with her bags. I could tell she wanted me to be secure that she loved me but we sat in silence driving to my place.

Lexas POV
When we got to Clarke's I decided to open up about Octavia.
Babe lets talk about something okay.
Oh?...okay
Nothing bad babe, but about Octavia. And you know Costia and Lincoln. Well Octavia was dating Lincoln and I was with Costia and those two went out and cheated on us with each other so we go revenge and you know... Octavia talked me into damaging some of their stuff she keyed their car and I really just wrote bitch into their front door with a knife, Octavia came clean she keyed the car and I gave them money because I felt bad about it so I guess they took it out by kidnapping me I hope they did nothing to Octavia.

Lexa that's crazy I'm glad you and Octavia are on good terms tho I hope?

Yea were okay just haven't talked in s couple months cause she's busy but let's get this house set up!

Clarke tossed me some streamers to hang up by her front door and I went out on the deck and draped them, they were Octavia's favorite color, dark red and they stood out from Clarke's house.
I saw a dark Mercedes pull up in front of Clarke's, Octavia stepped out! First thing out of my mouth was
Damn girl! Where'd you get that?
Octavia laughed, my dad opened a company and it was a early birthday gift when my truck broke down last week.
At least you got an advantage!
Oct came up to the deck and hugged me
Long time no see my friend
I smiled
I missed you too Octopus
I'll help decorate lexlex.
No! I got it Clarke's inside in sure she'll love to meet you.
Octavia's POV
It was so nice seeing Lexa again we barely talked but we were busy so we understood how it was. I took it this was Clarke's house, I opened the door and looked into the kitchen to the left, I saw Clarke setting out some plates and snacks for people. I shyly greeted her
Hello.. I'm Octavia. I put my hand out

Hey! I'm Clarke, Lexas girlfriend.

I know she talks about you often mostly her instgram! I laughed
Mines filled with her too, you're here early it's nice to finally meet you, Lexa told me about your past of each other I found it interesting but I don't think you wanna talk about that.

No Clarke it's okay, but yea they did that so it sucked what we did seemed fun but we regretted it and I heard Lexa was kidnapped and you found her!

Yea I did! It was stressful I was scared so was she. Has she said anything to you about it Octavia?

Yea about a month or two ago she told me how scary it is being alone with even Bernie now she doesn't think he can do much to protect her did she not tell you that?

No she didn't... I'll talk to her about it later tho! Communication is key. I'm glad you and I are clicking.

Me too Clarke anything I can do?

Yes grab that cooler for me please and the only ice from the fridge.

I did as Clarke asked and assumed to put the beers and sodas in the cooler with the ice.
I also help set out some chips and helped Clarke make some onion dip
We heard the door open and watch Lexa come in with party poppers and hats.
I ran to the store and got little kiddy thing for us she cracked a huge childish smile. She came over and out a hat on Me and walked to me put one on Clarke's head and kissed her, I smiled and heard a knock at the door. I walked and opened up and it was Bellamy and Murphy with gifts in their hands and some pre made sandwiches from a grocery store, we all said hello and hugged.
Bellamy shouted "Let's get this party started!" He plugged in his phone to his speaker and started playing some random remixes.