Please be okay part 2

Chapter Eleven
Lexas POV
I hated to leave Clarke's house so late on Saturday night but I had so much work to do, I didn't want her to drive because it was already 11:34,
" Baby let me drive you home!"
"No Clarke you have trouble seeing in the dark."
" Lexa please baby I don't trust Ubers"
I walked through her house grabbing my alien hoodie and house keys with my phone and I started to tie my shoes when she came over and repeated
" I hate Ubers they can be dangerous."
" Baby I can defend myself you know this" I said before I kissed her softly. I stood up and petted her hair and patted her cats head good bye.
She followed me to the door and I knew she was nervous for me, it was making me uneasy.
Before I stepped off her front porch I felt her grab my shoulder, I knew she was concerned.
" We haven't said this yet but, we've been dating for about a month and a half now and know each other for four, and I just wanna let you know Lexa, I love you."
My eyes swelled with joyful tears" I love you too Clarke Griffin."
I sweetly kissed her good bye, I got into the uber rolled down the window and waved to Clarke, she blew a kiss and watched us drive down the street.
I told the man my address and sparked a convo,
Uber:" so is that girl your partner?"
Me: yea! She's great.
Uber: where did you guys first meet?
Me: the park off of 26th and Walter Ave.
Uber: that's where my parents met!
Me: that's the cutest thing! Excuse me but I never got your name, my names Lexa by the way.
Uber: oh I'm Steven. Nice to meet you, I think my boyfriend goes to school with you, I've heard your name from him. He said you have a beautiful skill in writing.
I smiled, thanks that means a lot to hear, where dos you and your boyfriend meet?
Steven: We met at " Abbie's"
Me: No way! My girlfriends mom owns that coffee shop! That's where our first date was.
Steven: that's so cool we should all hang out some time.
Me: I'm down, here's my number, oh Steven drop me off at the next Win-Dixie.
Steven: You got it, Lexa.
I smiled and nodded, I picked up my phone to text Clarke
Hey baby, the uber guy is hella chill, his name is Steven and wants us all to hang out with him and his Boyfriend some time, I'll be home soon maybe by 12:45 latest, Stevens gonna drop me off at the next Win-Dixie off 5th and Chestnut. Can't wait to see you Tuesday. 💕
I stepped out of the uber and waved goodbye to  Steven.
On the sidewalk I heard footsteps behind me, heavy and with a good beat, sounded like Lincoln's foot steps... I turned slightly but before I made a full turn I felt a hard blow on my head, I didn't pass out fully because I felt a man catch me and drag me back, he seemed tenacious to get my figure into the back of the car. He layed me down in the back seat and I dozed of into a KO state.
Next thing I knew I was being pushed into a house and my phone being thrown onto a table I tried to reach for it and I heard costias voice yell " Don't let her get it!" She sounded drunk as hell and I hollered back at her
"You dumb bitch! Clarke will find me!"
I felt another blow to the face and a punch in the stomach.
I gasped and spit in her face, she hit me once more when I called her a cheating cunt.
I saw Lincoln's face before Costia punched me   
And pushed me into a dark room with no windows. There was a bed at least.
I propped a chair against the door knob and found a strong tie to fasten it to the knob band an object to keep it from being opened, the old lock barely worked on the inside so I couldn't Escape. I found a lighter in the corner and an old candle, I lit it. I sat down on the old bed, I listened to the chatter for hours it felt like, it was constant laughing and beer bottles clanking, I even heard a lighter flick and a bong noise of weed, I heard chairs move and a body fall I instantly stood up and panicked. My head was screaming for Lexa but if I dare made a noise I felt like they were gonna bust the door down and hurt me or rape me, it was my crazy ex and that bastard, I didn't know hey they did this but I knew they were drunk as hell.
I heard them crash against my door and I bit my fist to calm myself a little. I felt a tear go down my eye I don't cry I never cry I just needed Clarke so bad I needed Bernie the two things I love most couldn't save me I was so horrified. They leaned off the door and it got silent. I walked to the door and put my ear agains it, I heard a bag rip open,
"Be careful damn it!"
"Shut up Linc."
" No this was expensive shit."
I heard some one snatch the bag, I heard a Bing of clinging on a table
*tap tap tap tap scrape scrape tap tap tap tap tap scrape scrape*
" Hand me that twenty babe."
I heard the crinkling of a bill and then a deep snort and a sigh
" WOOO BABY!"
I heard Costia laugh and another deep snort.
For about an hour or two I listen to the two creeps laugh and bang around the house, they did actually bang once... While they did I hummed Clarke relaxe song,
" every little thing is gonna be alright, don't worry, about a thing. "
I wanted to cry more and more but I knew she could find me it was killing me. She never texted back so I knew she was asleep. I began to cry in her absence. The noises stopped from the cross faded couple, I heard my phone go off,I. Was guess It was around 7 cause Clarke wakes up around then and it was her ring tone, it run for a good thirty seconds and about ten minutes after I heard the texts start to go off, I counted them it was about six texts spaces between maybe two hours, then a couple more hours later I'm guessing, I heard Anya's ring tone, the " I'm with my beesst friend" I wanted to rip the door down and get out, then again I heard Clarke's text tone start buzzing about every twenty minutes, I was thinking she was telling me what she was doing, I hope she tried to get Bernie. I paced around the room and it felt like a year later but I heard foot steps around the house and slow mutters. It was a group of people heavy boot foot steps, I heard a man let out a scare tell from being woke and a woman throwing hits yelling get off me!
I moved the chair and burned the string off and as soon as I did that the door knob jiggled, I knew it was the police so I yelled
"Hello?"
" Step back the lock is broken."
I took six paces back and the door flung open with a strong hard kick of a large man.
"Ma'am are you alright?"
I got a light shown in my eyes to check if I was drugged and a head check in case I had a bad blow, it was nothing more than a blood line on the back of my head and a bruised cheek and a tiny bit of blood on my eye brow from being thrown into the room I hit my head.
The man softly patted my back and made me escort him out of the house, we met up with the other police and the criminals being out into the back of a cop car, I asked the man behind me how long they'll be locked up,
" I'm guessing about 3 years for what the did to you and 7 for all the illegal drugs they had and we'll find out other crimes they did so maybe it'll add up to 20!"
"Damn..."
I heard a loud sweet caring voice crac in the distance
"Lex- let me go to her goddamn it!"
I glanced up to see Clarke fighting the arms of a police man she broke free and came sprinting to me,
I let soft joyful tears go streaming down my face as I held her against me.
"Baby girl are you okay I was so scared I couldn't think right but I made the right choices to find you."
"I'm fine I'm fine just shocked and scared."
" I'm here baby it'll be okay"
I smiled and cried into Clarke's soft blonde hair
I wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her head.
Clarke grabbed my face and looked at my eyebrow and cheek bone,
She gently wiped the blood off my eye brow and led me to the Volkswagen, I saw Bernie pressed against the drivers window howling and jumping. I began to open the door when a officer hollered at us
"Wait! You guys will need to go to court, all you need to do is explain how you found her Clarke and what you were doing Lexa."
We both rolled our eyes and nodded
The date we had to go was March 24th,
So next week.
I opened the door and let Bernie lick and climb all over me I pushed him in the back seat and sat in passenger.
We drove to my apartment.